Luna Element 4

ii am on a trip to texas ( from Cali) and are using my dads laptop without LE4 or LE3... I miss it dearly. let me take this time to thank you, em3 for making THE best theme ever, and i look foward to LE5

Why would you pull the previous versions because you are afraid of microsoft but still work on version 5 adn release that? Makes no sense.

I'm actually wondering the same thing.

I'm actually wondering the same thing.

Drop it already...he's still creating his theme. Please don't ferk it up for the rest of us. Thanks! :rolleyes:

You have to understand that themer's are highly sensitive, unstable people (Bant instantly springs to mind :rolleyes: ). Don't play head games with them and let them rant if they want to and in return you'll get free, usable, great looking art in the form of msstyles...so just drop the political talk even if it makes zero sense to you. That way everyone wins! :D

If you need a copy of version 4, just PM me. :whistle:

Edited by Smitjel

^It is stuff like this that makes me just want to quit! :crazy:

Contact the Moderator and ask him to put it since the person that submitted it is not the creator and you didn't give him permission to have it posted. I've seen them do it before.

^It is stuff like this that makes me just want to quit! mad.gif

you shuold be happy that you can impress and please people with what you do, so much, that they can spend ages looking for something you have created.

.. its not fun having nothing to show for everthing you have tried to learn.

^It is stuff like this that makes me just want to quit! :crazy:

LOL. You are French arent you.

Dude...its obvious you are just doing this for attention so give it up. LOL.

LOL. You are French arent you.

Dude...its obvious you are just doing this for attention so give it up. LOL.

No, he's not French! What does one's nationally have to do with creating VS? or being upset because some idiot took his work submitted it to another site as if he was the creator. I think that call that Plagiarism! He should rightfully be upset! It would be like you building a house and me moving in claiming as mine. Would you be upset? Probably not since you're not French!

the more the rest of you rant and fight about em's theme,the less likely that he may take forever to finish it or he may just quit and not make any new themes,stop fighting about pointless nonsense and move on,he could be mean and charge for it but that would be stupid but em is not stupid,if the creator wants to rant about his theme then let him,it is his theme afterall and he can do whatever the hell he wants with it just stick to neowins rules and thats all very simple.to me it makes sense,the more you hound,the less likely you will get what you want and in this case it is the new le 4.5.

LE4 can be downloaded from P2P, usenet, IRC. Kols theme is also available. When anything gets out on the internet it pretty much becomes freely available.

To EM3 I would say theme for the enjoyment of it and release it and know that most people will enjoy your work but don't get mad when you find it listed on other sites or P2P because there is no real way to stop that. Hell Microsoft and Hollywood can't stop it and they have an army of lawyers.

LE4 can be downloaded from P2P, usenet, IRC. Kols theme is also available. When anything gets out on the internet it pretty much becomes freely available.

To EM3 I would say theme for the enjoyment of it and release it and know that most people will enjoy your work but don't get mad when you find it listed on other sites or P2P because there is no real way to stop that. Hell Microsoft and Hollywood can't stop it and they have an army of lawyers.

True. :(

To all you true LE supporters, I really appreciate all your support. I wouldn't have come this far without you, and it's going to be cool to make a good theme even better soon. :)

i hate Microsoft for the stuff they have started with KoL...good work em3, keep it in the underground i say..for now anyways

i hate Microsoft for the stuff they have started with KoL...good work em3, keep it in the underground i say..for now anyways

Microsoft didnt start anything. "Artisits" are supposed to be rebellious, not roll over when someone says stop. Freakin children.

There's half a dozen Vista styles on Deviantart. There are Windowblinds Vista themes being distributed by Stardock as well. What is all this paranoia about MS? KoL voluntarily took his theme down, he should have told MS to **** off.

Besides, MS doesn't even have a case. Only if you have extracted bitmaps directly from Vista directly can MS force you to stop. Otherwise, THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT ON GUI APPEARANCE! Apple has already gone to court over this and lost.

There's half a dozen Vista styles on Deviantart. There are Windowblinds Vista themes being distributed by Stardock as well. What is all this paranoia about MS? KoL voluntarily took his theme down, he should have told MS to **** off.

Besides, MS doesn't even have a case. Only if you have extracted bitmaps directly from Vista directly can MS force you to stop. Otherwise, THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT ON GUI APPEARANCE! Apple has already gone to court over this and lost.

awwww..shucks....leave kol and em3 alone, they are scared.

whoever said the pen or paintbrush is a weapon abviously didnt witness this new generation of "artists". LOL. Beaten down by the man. PWNED.