clearONE

same error when redownloading

I also get a tmp error but the installation continues.

Here's the zipped fixed skin, just extract it in the Skins directory.

I also edited the Command Scripts so they should also work if you haven't installed Winamp in the default directory (C:\Program Files\Winamp\).

ClearONE.zip (392 KB)

no matter what i tried, the skin will work but then winamp will appear to be froze or stuck. Like where i can not click on anything..I have to change the skin to winamp default for it work again

no matter what i tried, the skin will work but then winamp will appear to be froze or stuck. Like where i can not click on anything..I have to change the skin to winamp default for it work again

Hmmm,.. it should work,.. you could try installing the fonts (included in the zip file), just copy them to C:\Windows\Fonts\. + check The Troubleshooter.

• 2 weeks later...

is it me or is there a huge bug with the latest build of clearOnebeta whereby it displays the album cover on top of the text in the notifier when its turned off :pinch: is it possible for someone to fix this as axialis seems to have dissapeared off the face of the planet :|

is it me or is there a huge bug with the latest build of clearOnebeta whereby it displays the album cover on top of the text in the notifier when its turned off :pinch: is it possible for someone to fix this as axialis seems to have dissapeared off the face of the planet :|

I don't use the beta, but maybe try reinstalling the skin? (Make sure you delete the clearone folder completely)

Edited by Bhav

I don't use the beta, but maybe try reinstalling the skin? (Make sure you delete the clearone folder completely)

I've tried it all, im sure its a bug with the actual skin, shouldnt be too hard to fix it, i have no clue how to do it myself :(

• 3 weeks later...

I updated my crappy FoxyTunes Skin. To install, unzip the file, open the extensions window (Tools->Extensions) and drag 'FoxyTunesSkin_clearONE.xpi' into it.

FoxyTunes is a free Firefox add-on that allows you to control your favorite media players without ever leaving the browser
Preview:

previewit5.jpg

Normal- buttonsactivedp1.png

Hover... buttonshoverne6.png

FoxyTunesSkin_clearONE.zip

I've been getting massive memory leak while using the latest SimplicityClear with alpha fix and Winamp 5.24. It got so bad it ate 500mb of my virtual memory and around 100mb of physical memory. Any idea why it's behaving badly?

I really love this skin, but I'm getting this problem with clearone, clearone beta, and the simplicity skin as well.

Seems the author has gone awol, but does anyone else have any ideas about this?

See pic:

cobeta.jpg

I really love this skin, but I'm getting this problem with clearone, clearone beta, and the simplicity skin as well.

Seems the author has gone awol, but does anyone else have any ideas about this?

Hey shroomvalley, welcome to Neowin! :)

You can download the clearONE fixes here and the Simplicity fixes here.

• 2 weeks later...

This worked for me:

Here's how I "fixed" it (it worked for clearONE and Simplicity as far as I can tell, maybe it'll work for other skins too.) Go to the folder Program Files\Winamp\Plugins\freeform\xml\wasabi\window. rename 'error.png' to something else (error.png.old.) Make a copy of 'transparent.png' from that same folder. Rename the copy you just made 'error.png'. That's it, start Winamp to test. The skins still need to be fixed, but this way you don't have the green X's.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you've waited long enough I say. Here's my finished skin and I do hope you will enjoy the hell out of it. Hope everyone had an awesome New Year, I know I kicked it off right! :D

Download here.

this is very beuty skin winamp for me.Congrate..