clearONE

thanks for fast reply, and thanks in advance about freeze, you make my day mate!

yeah i ve installed and tryed both Simplicity.wal and SimplicityClear.wal (haven't noticed much difference tho, is there any?)

COBeta has gradient progress bar, and i think overall look s much better (my personal taste atm, maybe i ll switch later :D )

thanks again mate!

cool, downloaded both of the recent updates, is freeze not working at the startup for me only? so i need to go to cfg win disable and enable it each winamp startup to get the effect?

no problem man, works now, thanks for fastest updates i ve ever seen ;D

you re really pro ;) thanks

Edited by Suicide

hi! i use your skin and i am very happy with it, it is the better ever, i use it with the album list and it is very pretty. i like the simplicity too, mainly the time bar, i think it was a good idea (filling the bar), would be possible to put that bar in clearone?

and a thin a bit uncomfortable is about the font, basic 5 is great but it doesn't content characters like ?, ?, ?... and there are holes in my titles!

thank you for your work and the support for our doubts, bye!

You can download a language support file from Winamp here. There should be one with your mother tongue in there.

There's also instructions on how to change the font in my signature. I'm sure you already have a font on your harddrive with the correct characters so that should be easy.

I'm not sure adding the gradient fillbar visualizer would look exactly right in clearONE, though I thank you for the suggestion.

I love this skin so much, I've been using it for a few weeks now but only just discovered the Neowin topic!

It truly rules, and has almost completely re-invented the way I use Winamp.

Top work, keep it coming.

Hey man, this is a very great skin!

I was wondering, is it possible ti change font color when displaying artist name, title and duration?

I am using GLASS-Blue, but I don't like white font color. Can I somehow change it into black?

Thanks!

Um, check out the Color Themes in the CF window niksy. There's plenty of colors to choose from, including black for the Songname/Title/etc. Or, you can create your own color themes, download the color editor in my sig and make your own. :)

Hey guys, I will moving this weekend 1,000 miles away and will no longer be with my current ISP. My site will be going down probably within the next couple weeks, so I have updated the links in my sig to the place where you can still download my skins - Customize.org. It now has the latest versions of clearONE and Simplicity. However, I will have to post clearONEbeta here as I'm reluctant to submit it to Customize, being it's so out-of-date and whatnot. So just extract the zip file to Winamp\Skins\clearONEbeta (neowin won't let me upload a .wal file).

I do apologize for the site downtime last month and for it's shutdown henceforth, but when I am up and running again it will be under my own flag and own domain. About time huh? :yes:

clearONEbeta.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Damnit, ClearONE just broke down for me.I upgraded to ver. 5.22 of Winamp and now the parts that display the artist - song name isnt transparent, its PINK! including the bottom part which shows the length of a song/length of songs altogether in a playlist( that has 2 visualizations side by side to it). Can someone PLEASE teach me how to fix this problem? I tried to uninstall and reinstall to an older version of winamp but to no avail. ClearONE beta isnt having this problem but this thing also happens to Simplicity. :cry:

Damnit, ClearONE just broke down for me.I upgraded to ver. 5.22 of Winamp and now the parts that display the artist - song name isnt transparent, its PINK! including the bottom part which shows the length of a song/length of songs altogether in a playlist( that has 2 visualizations side by side to it). Can someone PLEASE teach me how to fix this problem? I tried to uninstall and reinstall to an older version of winamp but to no avail. ClearONE beta isnt having this problem but this thing also happens to Simplicity. :cry:

Same problem here... I love the clearONE skin so much and now it broke. :cry: I hope we can get a fix soon cause my desktop looks crap now... might just go back to a previous version of Winamp until then.

axialix: Hope the move has gone well! Looking forward to you having your own domain and that. :cool:

Same problem here... I love the clearONE skin so much and now it broke. :cry: I hope we can get a fix soon cause my desktop looks crap now... might just go back to a previous version of Winamp until then.

axialix: Hope the move has gone well! Looking forward to you having your own domain and that. :cool:

same here... pinky lame color :no:

Ok, its all fine now. I downgraded and it worked. Hope Axialix gets back to us soon and presents us an update! i really love this skin.

Got the freeze option added in. There are several other updates, but I guess you can read about them in the changelog if you want.

What does freeze do? forgive my stupidity, please.