clearONE

Loving this skin - thanks for all your hard work on the beta and now this - both are great skins. :yes:

Only thing I don't like is when I doubleclick the playlist, it drags the main window up with it - I wish it'd minimize downward too. I don't know if this has been addressed ever.

Great skin but is it possible for when I exit out of Winamp that is SAVES the skin and the configurations I made to it? I do exit out properly (right click ->exit) but when I click on winamp, I get the default, white solid skin. Any solutions?

Does this happen with all skins or just clearONE? Sounds like your studio.xnf file (in your Winamp directory) isn't being saved when you exit. Check to make sure it's getting updated every time you exit.

BTW xelios, the EQ bug has been fixed. :)

Does this happen with all skins or just clearONE? Sounds like your studio.xnf file (in your Winamp directory) isn't being saved when you exit. Check to make sure it's getting updated every time you exit.

It just happens with ClearONE. Sorry if I'm being stupid but how do I check if my studio.xnf file is being updated every time I check it?

Hey no problem, just look in your C:\Program Files\Winamp directory for studio.xnf. This file gets written to every time Winamp closes. You might have to delete it for clearONE to start storing your CF settings again.

I tried deleting studio.xnf as you advised, but ClearONE Winamp still forgets where I placed the windows previously. I know it writes a new file, since I delete the current file, reconfigure the skin then close Winamp, then I see a new studio.xnf appear in my Winamp directory. It also forgets window sizes, but remembers colour theme and visualiser settings. Is there some option that should or shouldn't be ticked? And this only occurs with the ClearONE skin, beta and other skins work fine. I'm using Winamp 5.12 on XP Pro.

Is there some option that should or shouldn't be ticked?

Hit Ctrl-P when WA is active.This will bring up the preferences panel.Go Skins>Modern Skins>General>On Window Close/Reopen>All Windows remember their scale...

Is that checked?

Yes, it is selected. But it still forgets their places when I close Winamp.

I have the same problem as Furikuu :( and the same setup xp pro + winamp 5.12 pro..

Interestingly, I reinstalled Winamp and now it's working. The main, playlist and media library windows remember their placements, but the config, about, video and visualiser windows do not. Not perfect but the windows I use are in their places, which is enough for me. I did not edit studio.xnf after Winamp was reinstalled.

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this (well...probably not) but I always leave my Winamp running overnight for me to fall asleep to. But every time I wake up, there's an error and it crashes on me, and this is only with the Notifier enabled. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just an isolated incident with my aging rig?

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this (well...probably not) but I always leave my Winamp running overnight for me to fall asleep to. But every time I wake up, there's an error and it crashes on me, and this is only with the Notifier enabled. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just an isolated incident with my aging rig?

This happens only while using clearONE, or no matter what skin? It doesn't happen to me....might be tied to system specs; i.e., processor, RAM, etc.? If this happens w/ any skin, you're better off asking at a Winamp-specific forum...

This happens only while using clearONE, or no matter what skin? It doesn't happen to me....might be tied to system specs; i.e., processor, RAM, etc.? If this happens w/ any skin, you're better off asking at a Winamp-specific forum...

No, it only happens with the clearONE skin with the Notifier enabled, It has never happened with the C1beta though.

Just for the heck of it:

Athlon XP 2100+

1GB ram

Windows XP SP2

axialix, this skin is awesome, i like the colours that you have used, gives it a kind of icey feeling and i like that.

Good job! Hope to see some more stuff from you!

Excelent Work man :D This is the best skin on Winamp SO FAR :woot:

Looks nice to my desktop :laugh: ur the man.

What visual style is that? That's neat.