Official NHL 2005-2006 Playoff Thread

Way to go Buffalo! Amazing play so far by them.

It's looking like the Eastern Conference championship game will be better than the actual Stanley Cup final :laugh:

Buffalo might wanna finish this game first... of course, if you ask Yahoo right now:

1 2 3 Total		   
Ottawa  0 0 1   1	 Final 

Buffalo 1 0 1   2

:laugh:

yea yahoo doesnt like hockey... i remember having my fantasy league there... hardly ne updates and takes them a week to put someone on DL... in baseball theyre on the next day... stupid yahoo... they pridicted the buffalo win tho... lol...

yo man, do you have broadband? i can stream it to you if you want...

DSL at home and T3 at school. If you could, I'd love it if you could stream game 4.

Well, all series except for SJ v Edm are 3-0. Right now Edm is up 1-0 at the end of the 1st.

Toskala saved the Sharks this season. Even with Joe Thornton, if Nabokov were the only option this year the Sharks would be in the dirt.

Gotta give props to the Oilers fans for staying through to the 3rd OT.

GO SHARKIES!!!

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have replied in the thread. :(

Bah, no way Sharks deserved to win that one. Toskala played an incredible game, but when you don't shot, you're not gonna win. Good thing for the Sharks they're still ahead in the series.

that was the difference right there. he pretty much statue of libertied him...

hell of a game last night.

I HATE THE WORLD!!!

How can the Avs sweep the #2 seed, not to mention that they were the Stars, and then get swept by the #6 seed? They lost to the DUCKS! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

I'm going to go cut myself. :(

I had a feeling (when they were 3-0 down) that the avs were not going to win this series, the ducks seemed to want it more, they have been playing really well and Bryzgalov has been incredible.

I have to say i quite like the sound of San Jose vs Anaheim in the battle of California :)

Whoo that was a great game last night.

Just bought presale tickets to Home Game 1 and 2 next round. Wonder who we'll be playing :D

Whoo that was a great game last night.

Just bought presale tickets to Home Game 1 and 2 next round. Wonder who we'll be playing :D

hey did you watch my stream last night? i think it was being kinda of jumpy...not very smooth.

Man, I knew that 3OT game would give Edmonton a spark. Going back to SJ now, the Sharks HAVE to win at home. I don't feel good being down 3-2 coming back to Edmonton.

Yup, and a very good game too, even though NJ won by 4 goals. It was faced paced, hard hitting and action on both ends. One of the best games of the playoffs yet.