• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy Premiership

Crazysah    7

I always seem to start of the season bad and then go on and get a good position. Anyways... made loads of transfers which will put me last but it is worth it.

PaulCabby    2

From 2nd to 23rd in a week :(

Brodel    15

WTF!?!??!?! i am 2nd last......i just got an email 2day bout week2 ....but it already finished...WTF.....i didnt get to change my team so i get 11 points noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

i thought week2 starts on saturday :@:@:@:@:@:@

Don't worry, everyone is making mistakes lol. I made 7 transfers in one day before realising what the wild card did.

Flare    0

LOL hear my story i played my wild card and only made one transfer because I didnt know what it did.

Brodel    15

LOL hear my story i played my wild card and only made one transfer because I didnt know what it did.

Yea I read that, we really should read the rules a bit closer. I lost 21 fricken points with my transfers though, I'd have about 114 points if I'd used my wildcard, instead I'm on 90.

deuz    2

woot comin last by a long way.....i have no idea bout most of these players...all i know is the big names...oh great martyn pls help me :D

FaRSightxc2    1

Hey there everyone!

There were not quite so many goals this week, and this is reflected in the average score of most teams being slightly lower than normal. Having said that, Tom barlow's City Allstars had no such problem, scoring a massive 71 point this week, thirteen more than the next highest of 58 by Matthew Constantino's Kansas City Shuffle.

Due to this huge cumulation of points, City Allstars take the lead in the Neowin League, with Khalid Mahmood's KHALZ XI, Andy Saunders' FaRSightxc2's Team, Hari Pai Angle's Halo FC & Martyn Fielding's Liverpool FC completing the top five.

Derek hood's FC Polen move off the foot of the table for the first time with Sahil Bhalla's Gunning Gunners & kavi p's parra eels slipping into the last two places.

High-scoring players this week include Scott Carson in goal, scoring 12 points, and Darren Bent scoring 13, due to his two goals scored and a bonus of 3.

Good luck in Gameweek 4 :)

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1156769702_thumb.jpg

Martyn    5

Gutted that Tom came first this week, he is going to come on and rub it in, I can smell him already...

Boro are playing Pompey tonight, so I still have three player's who need to play to complete my gameweek :).

FaRSightxc2    1

Gutted that Tom came first this week, he is going to come on and rub it in, I can smell him already...

Boro are playing Pompey tonight, so I still have three player's who need to play to complete my gameweek :).

Whups, my bad. Forgot abolut that game tonight!

Will update league after tonights fixture. Cheers for the reminder!!

Crazysah    7

Hey DEUZ... you coming last and me coming second last. Lets flip the table over? Lets celebrate?

hannibal.net    0

just joined! come on Dead Parrots!!!!

deuz    2

Hey DEUZ... you coming last and me coming second last. Lets flip the table over? Lets celebrate?

:D

Flare    0

Farsightxc2 i'm right behind your heels and you might trip up soon (Sporting Lesbianm)

FaRSightxc2    1

Sorry guys, can't be arsed to do a 'propper' rundown for the second time but here is the league table at the end of Gameweek 3.

I'll try not to be so premature in future :blush: :D

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1156868268_thumb.jpg

Martyn    5

I am top :D! Woo!

Tom is second, look's like you lot are getting owned by two people from the same college :p

Flare    0

LOL^^^

Crazysah    7

Yes! I moved up to 42nd from second last. I am on the way up!

Y2Stu    12

well at least im moving up in the world joint 14th and i scored 51 pts this week, not bad!

Flare    0

Tevez and mashmac are not even in the west ham team for transfers. Wtf mate? It's weird because cole and gallas are at chelsea and arsenal on transfers but not tevez and mashmac.

Martyn    5

Tevez and mashmac are not even in the west ham team for transfers. Wtf mate? It's weird because cole and gallas are at chelsea and arsenal on transfers but not tevez and mashmac.

Mashma:laugh:h:

It is Javier Mascherano!

Flare    0

Oh I knew that I just didn't know how to spell it so I made it short.

deuz    2

i got some stuff comin up...so i wont b checking my team for the nxt few months...so if i dont make a miraculous comeback u'll konw y ;) ......

Crazysah    7

Oh no. I was hoping you and me could make some comeback and kick everyones butt together.

Martyn    5

i got some stuff comin up...so i wont b checking my team for the nxt few months...so if i dont make a miraculous comeback u'll konw y ;) ......

Excuses excuses :p.

Seriously though Deuzy, where are you going?

Crazysah    7

Martyn.... You better watch out. I am moving up the table fast and well.