Fantasy Premiership

I know I should have figured this out before starting, but what significance does the captain you choose have? Do you earn specific points for certain things or something? I've tried looking on the website but couldn't seem to find anything.

• 1 month later...

Yeah. Where is everyone? Already on holiday?

I dunno, people are making transfers and 'playing the game' but no one wants to talk about it it seems lol.

I'm a bit late in joining, and just stuck a team together with the 100 points you get at the start :p

Anyway, I'll probly forget about this as the season goes on, but better late than never.

Edited by spex04

• 2 weeks later...

REALLY sorry guys, just got no time atm for my updates which I started at the beginning of the year :(

If someone would like to take it upon themselves to take over I'm sure it would be appreciated by everyone!

FaRSightxc 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thread revival #2

I have literally only been on neowin a couple of times since christmas!

However, here is the league table as it stands...

And I am back on top! Might win it for the second year running ya know.... :ninja:

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1175631764_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
This gameweek has been an absolute disaster.

It has been a weird one because of Easter and some teams playing more than one game over that period.

Should even itself out though :D

Does anyone know why, or how to find out why, Taylor lost a load of points this morning? I checked earlier today and he had 14 points and now he has 8, even though they played yesterday and the points had been checked and appointed to teams.

Does anyone know why, or how to find out why, Taylor lost a load of points this morning? I checked earlier today and he had 14 points and now he has 8, even though they played yesterday and the points had been checked and appointed to teams.

That really annoyed me as well! I think he lost six of his bonus points, and I have no idea why.

Good news for me though, Ronaldo did not player in Prem yesterday so Tonge will be automatically subbed in for him, and Tonge got 10 points yesterday... :D

• 3 weeks later...

And..............the final results are in!!!

captureeg5.jpg

I came 5th and I am pretty pleased with that. I came 48,319 out of the total 1,271,469 players :D! Special mention should be given to Farsight, getting over 2000 points is quite an achievement!

Bring on next season :D