Fantasy Premiership

Farsight where is your review?

Pull your finger out mate :p.

Bah quit your bitchin' - when you posted the last game hadn't been played!!! Newcastle vs Liverpool only finnished a couple of hours ago!

I'll do it tomorrow! :p

- FaRSightxc2

Hi everyone!

It's that time again for the weekly update in the Neowin fantasy football league! Liam Lawson's EggButtyParade remain at the top of the table, scoring 49 this gameweek and has accumulated a total of 284. The gap between first and second is not as much this week, however, with Martyn Fielding's Liverpool FC scoring an impressive 63, leaving him with a total of 279. Halo FC, Kansas City Shuffle and City Allstars complete the top five, scoring 40, 48 and 44 respectively, and have total scores of 249, 246 and 243.

The highest scoring team this week was Milan Mehta's Neomilan Will OWNJ00, who scored a very high 72 points this week, and although they sit 5th from bottom, have taken a big step in the right direction. By contrast, joshua parkin's blueboys only scored 31, but currently sit in 11th place, only 8 points off a top five place.

Highest scoring players this week include Sorensen in goal, who scored 11 points, Scharner in defence, who scored two goals, and Blackburn's Gamst Pedersen who scored 16 points this gameweek.

Good luck this weekend Neowinians!!

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1158866438_thumb.jpg

How come pedersen got 16 points????

Two assists, a goal and the three point bonus, as well as playing 90 minutes, apparently. Log in, go to Fantasy Stats and then go to 'Score (Gameweek)' under 'select statistic'.

- FaRSightxc2

After the saturday matches if I put on the portsmouth players that i have on my subtitues bench on the "my team" will they be played tommorow? Or do they have to be automatic subtitutions?

I did terrible this week. But I was unlucky though, I had Terry as my Captain and he did not play, so I transferred him for Gallas and then Gallas got injured :p.

I made a few transfers though, and lost 12 points which is a bit of a gamble by me.

From 34th to 18th in two weeks isn't too bad, made some good transfers, just wish I'd known about how the wild card worked earlier damn it lol.

A bit too early in the season to be using the wild card isn't it. The only reason to be using it would be if half or more of your team was injured.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates and stuff guys, my computer is down at home atm (fried MOBO....!), will continue with updates and stuff as soon as it is back up and running!

- FaRSightxc2

• 2 weeks later...