Fantasy Premiership

Congratulations everyone! Not having the internet at home is a right arse, not had it since the beginning of the season :o!

Cheers for showing the love Martyn, I will expect some stiff competition next year!

Hope you all enjoyed it anyway, just a shame the Premiership has to come to a close for another few months :(

Ah well, Good Luck to Liverpool in the Champs League Final, and gl to Man-U too. Wipe that smug Chelski grin off the blues faces!

- FaRSightxc2

Congratulations FaRSightxc2 :)

I'm pretty happy finishing 8th considering it's the first time I've taken part in a Fantasy League, looking forward to next season already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL... i after abandoning my team mid season ............it seems i didnt make the top 50... :(...i only jus remembered i had a team :D

well this time I'll be ready.... Marty-Pants, season 2007-08 you shall see the revival of my team... and you will see me crush you...btw i know you missed me :p

anyways when does the new season start :D

LOL... i after abandoning my team mid season ............it seems i didnt make the top 50... :(...i only jus remembered i had a team :D

well this time I'll be ready.... Marty-Pants, season 2007-08 you shall see the revival of my team... and you will see me crush you...btw i know you missed me :p

anyways when does the new season start :D

Keep dreaming, I have "crushed" you the last two seasons.

I presume they will allow us to sign up for the new league in July sometime...exciting times!