Fantasy Premiership

lol...well i wouldnt say months...but i have exams coming up and i wont really be paying attention to this..so basically if i do worse then i am now im jus giving my self a excuse in advance (happy martyn) :D :D

lol...well i wouldnt say months...but i have exams coming up and i wont really be paying attention to this..so basically if i do worse then i am now im jus giving my self a excuse in advance (happy martyn) :D :D

Good luck in your exams then Deuzy (Y).

Yeah. Good luck Deuzy! Martyn... it is only you and me left to fight it out in this forum. (I mean we 2 are the most active in this thread!)

Don't count on it biatchez! I'm only fifth :p

:woot:

Good luck in your exams Duez!

- FaRSightxc2

Wehey...the new gameweek start's tomorrow.

Two week's without domestic football has killed me!

I know :( I hate it when there is no domestic football....I mean I love England and all...but all England games should be held in the closed season: then we can have football every week, all year round!

- FaRSightxc2

I know :( I hate it when there is no domestic football....I mean I love England and all...but all England games should be held in the closed season: then we can have football every week, all year round!

- FaRSightxc2

I agree.

I was just starting to get into the Premiership, and BANG a two week break :cry:!

Hi Guys!

Right, here is the official league table for Gameweek 4. Again, not a hugely high point-scoring week for many, with the big Premiership teams not doing as well as perhaps they should, notably Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal, and even Man UTD and Chelsea not wholly convincing. The highest scorer for this week was TH PA's Devil Red scoring 67.

A new entry into the league has taken the topspot, Liam Lawson's EggButtyParade have scored a stonking 235 points so far this season and have developed a decent lead as a result. This means Martyn Fielding's Liverpool FC lose the top spot, but remain in a solid second position. Halo FC, blueboys & City Allstars complete the top five, whilst John Dowd's Condor Colts, Paul Bidwell's Kopites and Michael A's devolition united hold the 'relegation' positions.

High scoring players this week include Brad Friedel with a stunning 21 points, after two penalty saves, Portsmouth's Sol Campbell who again did well, scoring 12 points and Newcastle's Parker who scored 11.

Good luck in Gameweek 5!

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1158067265_thumb.jpg

A new entry into the league has taken the topspot, Liam Lawson's EggButtyParade have scored a stonking 235 points so far this season and have developed a decent lead as a result. This means Martyn Fielding's Liverpool FC lose the top spot, but remain in a solid second position. Halo FC, blueboys & City Allstars complete the top five, whilst John Dowd's Condor Colts, Paul Bidwell's Kopites and Michael A's devolition united hold the 'relegation' positions.

I am not a happy bunny about losing my league to a new immigrant! Kick him out :p.

I think we should all laugh at Paul as well...:laugh:.

im from wavertree , well im living there at the moment, used to live in anfield :) , sorry about turning up unannounced, but ive been on neowin for ages n thought i need to contribute more lol :)

the competition is better here than in work, 38 points clear there at the moment lol :)

im from wavertree , well im living there at the moment, used to live in anfield :) , sorry about turning up unannounced, but ive been on neowin for ages n thought i need to contribute more lol :)

the competition is better here than in work, 38 points clear there at the moment lol :)

Don't worry about it man, we will catch up anyway :p :laugh:

Yeah, saw you joined in 02 - not just someone who joined Neowin with the sole perpose of beating us all :p

Wicked, I live in Aintree, so your not that far away from me really. Whenever I think of Wavertree I just visualise Taskers... :p

lol , when i think of aintree i think pcworld lol, even though there is 1 nearer to me now in speke, i used to live in anfield, so aintree was closest, i dont expect to stay top for long in all honesty, as i learnt from the worldcup just gone, these leagues get pretty shaken up very quickly, and the gap here isnt that much so game on :)

(pss not sure why i dont post much, this has been my homepage since around 2001 i think)