Windows Vista RC1 build is 5600.16384

Anyways, I hope Vector Glass does come, its in the private labs, I hope whatever source Paul got that information from is wrong or is an employee who doesn't know anything...

Well, there's only one milestone left, and that's the one that'll eventually go to stores. I'd be beyond surprised if the RTM had an as major feature as this fully vectorized UI. It'd easily be the most surprising feature addition to any OS I've followed the development of.

Well, there's only one milestone left, and that's the one that'll eventually go to stores. I'd be beyond surprised if the RTM had an as major feature as this fully vectorized UI. It'd easily be the most surprising feature addition to any OS I've followed the development of.

Vector rendering is a feature already implemented in Vista but not used.

Oh like the OSX one? I don't think I saved it, I didn't like it much sorry!

Ahh ok, thanks anyways. I saved them and I forgot to email them to myself haha whoops. Ahh hopefully someone has them.

can't get this to install for the life of me.

I have 3 HDD. 2 are SATA and 1 is IDE.

1 SATA has windows xp and the other SATA I use for storage. the IDE I have always used for storage as well but, I deleted that partition to install vista on it.When I choose the IDE Partition that I created it tells me that windows does not find a sutable system drive that meets the install criteria.

I have no idea what the problem is.

My system specs.

AMD 64 3500

2 gigs ddr400 ocz platinum memory.

ATI x850xt

SATA drive 180gig

SATA drive 250 gig

IDE 80gig

Nforce 3 motherboard

audigy 4

While on the topic of wallpapers, go take a look at the Windows\Web\Wallpaper folder.

Anyone notice those nice placeholder wallpapers, img13 and img15? (They were there in Pre-RC1, don't know about RC1.)

finally with RC1 my wireless usb device works, and I can get on the internet! RC1 is a lot more stable and quick then all previous versions I have tried....it has really come along nicely!