iTunes 7.0

Judging by overall response...I would say only thing it is doing right is playing songs. Everything else is ****ed up currently. And that's for majority of users.

Anybody else notice the confusion with "Compilations" & "Album Artist" ? :huh: I am not sure what apple wants me to do...

It can't even play songs properly.

Play a song in iTunes 7

Open WMP10 and play a video file with sound

iTunes has a stroke and skips and crackles.

:whistle:

I noticed in the music folder, it backups the old music library file in the folder "Old Music Library" i think? anyways just rename the new one and copy the old one back in place. :yes:

and then just reinstall iTunes 6.05. which i dont think is on apples site anymore but heres a link for you anyways.

download

Although I havent had any of the problems other people have, now itunes has given me a new problem, twice in a row. It just randomly refuses to load, causes vista to send an error report. I have to re-install to fix it. Its madness. Why does it do it for no reason?! :angry:

My iTunes 7 is currently using 517Mb of memory, im in coverflow but its not exactly a large music collection or anything

edit: if i actually start scrolling album covers:

post-71586-1158492927.jpg

Edited by RaccoonSalsa

My iTunes 7 is currently using 517Mb of memory, im in coverflow but its not exactly a large music collection or anything

Damn that's a lot, mine is just 62MB when Im scrolling the album covers :blink:

post-1522-1158504612.jpg

Edited by KoL

Yeah I have the same problem. It re-creates the start menu folder too.

yeah that's really ****ing me off, and the fact that if i use the quicktime synthesizer to play music it stops playing in one speaker. My music still gaps out once in a while using general midi to, effin quicktime:@

:omg:

The first time it detects my Windows-formatted 4G iPod, it says it is corrupted and when I plug it back, it recognizes it properly and plays every song I wanna listen to... strange thing... well we can only hope they will release a new build soon because they really need to.