NCAA Football Discussion

The OU-BSU game is now up on iTunes for $6.99. It gives you the full length game plus a Short Cuts edited version which presents the game in under 20 minutes (every play is included), in addition to 2 game previews. Not a bad deal for a great game. I just purchased it. They have other bowls available as well.

I will be purchasing the BCS NC game most def. :D

First Play in the BCS Championship Game = just amazing!

Literally, I did not see A TOUCHDOWN RIGHT OFF THE BAT ON THE FIRST KICKOFF PLAY coming, that just came out of nowhere! Give whoever did that an MVP award RIGHT NOW! :D

Florida played a heck of a game.. they kept OSU flat on there heels all night. Maybe next year FOX can hire Brent Mussberger to add to the bandwagon boys they had tonight.

Now I begin to wonder what would happen if only Boise St. had a shot...if only...

Congrats to Florida for shutting up all the doubters and all the SEC haters/Big 10 lovers/Ohio St. band wagoners.

Whatever. You'd be surpised, but there are a ton of people hatin and lovin for every team/conference out there, as well as wagoneers.

Still, it was a good game, shotty reffing, but good game.

its been my experience, in all the football coverage that i watch, that we here in SEC country dont really give a rip about dogging other conferences... its always everyone else that has a complex about it. its the same with the "speed" word. we don't say our speed is superior, thats the ESPN hype machine that loves to say "team speed is a myth".

we just play football. 6 of our 9 bowl teams won and the other 3 really should have (they were beaten, but in close games).

man! great job gators! remember how they weren't even supposed to be deserving of the shot?

I remember that too. Funny how things turn out when the games are actually played. I expected a win by Florida, but not a blowout. I really wonder why OSU didn't blitz and switch to a man to man defense during the second quater. I doubt that would have really matter since the Florida defense shutdown the Heisman Trophy winner. Heisman winners have a hard time winning in bowls in recent years. They are only 1-5.

The only bad thing is that I have to listen to the talking heads talk about the SEC speed advantage.