NCAA Football Discussion

im not sure about that and why did they name their team after a Buckeye that thing is stupid you can't eat it and they are ugly. all they are good for is selling to fans and hitting people in the back of the head with.

I was in the shoe today.

im not sure about that and why did they name their team after a Buckeye that thing is stupid you can't eat it and they are ugly. all they are good for is selling to fans and hitting people in the back of the head with.

Hey, it's our ohio's fruit. There are lot of Buckeye trees in this state.

Lol, at L3thal. He tried to say before the season even started that notre dame would blow ohio state out. So that is a respons that you would get from someone who feels stupid.

Obviously you never payed much attention to teams mascots/logos nicknames or whatever you want to call them.

lets see

Redskins

Giants

Ducks

Packers

Blue Jackets

Golden Gophers

Golden Hurican

A's

Sun Devils

Texans

Red Sox

Red Wings

White Sox

Corn Huskers?

Volunteers

Hokies

Spurs

Orange

Jazz

The 700 teams with the name tigers, when their has never even been a tiger even close to wear they play

Aggies

thats just to name a few.

Edited by reidtheweed01

And as an Ohio State fan i dont think they are the best team in the country, i actually think michigan has a better all around team. Well at least thats what it looks like to me, but it could have something to do with the fact that every OSU game is a blow out jim tressel style. Which means go up by 30 points or so by the 3rd quarter, and then only run the ball for almost the whole 2nd half. Then it just looks like the other team sucks. I mean what the **** else can they do, they already beat the defending champs and #2 team in the country, all they have left to do is play in the title game. Its not their fault.

Then you have all of these dumbass' who think the #1 team needs to put 60 points a game and pad their stats like ###### teams like miami, oklahoma, and usc have always done. Well thats never goign to happen in an ohio state game, becuase jim tressel dosnt do that. I cant stand it either. Against miami last week i was ****ed when troy smith threw a deep ball in like the third quarter to go up by like 4 touchdowns, and the same this week when it was already 31-0 and they kept him in there and he threw another touchdown. You just look like an ass and like you are rubing it in when you do that. Thats something i would expect from Brady Queer and Charlie Wies, those are the kind of teams who think they have to keep their starters in the whole game so they can get 5 touchdowns, so just maybe someone will think you are good.

I mean what the **** else can they do, they already beat the defending champs and #2 team in the country, all they have left to do is play in the title game. Its not their fault.

When did Ohio St. play USC? :unsure:

Have I missed something? :blink:

Great thread. Since moving to Columbus I have found the whole atmosphere surrounding Ohio State is very viral...

You will be surprised, when Michigan will play The bucks. There will be borne-fire of cars near my house. We bought like 4 cars from junkyard and painted "M" Blue and Yellow.

Ha, good stuff. that reminds me of a story:

A couple years ago when I was in college I visited Ohio State with some friends. It was nighttime after a big win and as we were walking we turned a corner ... there was a house with a balcony and students were throwing a burning couch off it.

that alone was pretty funny, but the real kicker was that they were throwing it at the SWAT team which was raiding the house.

Its our official state tree. Better than calling us our color... red... or maybe the could have called them the tomato's??? Since thats our vegetable too.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW... shockz and hulkachopblocker are both from Ohio? where from? let me know!

OSU is typical from year to year. every single year we have these "flashy" plays that gets points on the board. we have consistent short throws that gets first downs. when you look at Michigan, for example, they have the "brute force" that a college football team needs. OSU doesnt have that. MI will kill OSU w/ their brute force. my only hope is that OSU realizes this before the game.

any other Ohio natives here? post post post!

@ bsommer - Columbus.... right by the OSU airport (Y)

The upcoming game against Michigan is looking like the game of the century so far.

This will be the first time in a long time I will be rooting for Michigan.