Free Vista Biz/Office..us only

I sent mine in two weeks ago Wednesday, so here's hoping mine comes today!

Sent mine in 12 days ago, so here's hoping mine comes in soon! I'm in N. IL. Best of luck to us both! :)

Either I never got the email about sending in the W-9 or my junk mail picked it up and I missed it.

Can someone post the contents of that email or send it directly to me so I can get my W-9 in so I can get my free copy of Vista and Office.

I have tried contacting them but have not heard back so I thought this would be my second best option.

Thanks

Zebb

Either I never got the email about sending in the W-9 or my junk mail picked it up and I missed it.

Can someone post the contents of that email or send it directly to me so I can get my W-9 in so I can get my free copy of Vista and Office.

I have tried contacting them but have not heard back so I thought this would be my second best option.

Thanks

Zebb

The deadline was February 1st for sending the W9. I'm afraid you've missed out. It was posted about 10 pages ago.... maybe more or less, that's how I found out what to do.

Here's the link for filling out the W-9. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the deadline--there's a good chance they wouldn't enforce that if you sent it now. Also, you have to fax or snail mail it in addition to submitting it online. Also, there's a phone number on the website of the processing company (Catalysis), so you could call and maybe get some answers, (206) 826-8000. Here's the link:

https://microsoft.order-7.com/windowsvistaofficew-9/

Do you think it's worth the $10 for the 64bit copy if you can run it?

I already ordered mine. A bargain for a factory disk if you ask me! (whether you use it or not)

Edited by takeahike

Has anyone been able to get a human response from this email address?

winvistaofficekitW9admin@microsoft.catalysis.com

I just got a reply to an email I sent them 2 weeks ago. Even though I already received both office and vista 2 days ago.

"Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely apologize for the delay in our reply as we continue to experience an extremely high volume of emails. Because we are processing a high volume of shipments and there may be several steps in the process, there may be delays in the arrival of your order. Your order will ship via USPS standard delivery within the next 2 – 3 weeks.

We appreciate your continued patience while awaiting your gifts and invite you to contact us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have.

Thank you,

Windows Vista and Office Kit Order Admin"

This is the generic email that they are sending to everyone that contacts them....

I just got a reply to an email I sent them 2 weeks ago. Even though I already received both office and vista 2 days ago.

"Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely apologize for the delay in our reply as we continue to experience an extremely high volume of emails. Because we are processing a high volume of shipments and there may be several steps in the process, there may be delays in the arrival of your order. Your order will ship via USPS standard delivery within the next 2 ? 3 weeks.

We appreciate your continued patience while awaiting your gifts and invite you to contact us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have.

Thank you,

Windows Vista and Office Kit Order Admin"

This is the generic email that they are sending to everyone that contacts them....

So the e-mail is basically pointless, you will get it when you get it. I want mine though, I still haven't gotten it:(:(

Ok here is a strange one .....I just did Office 2007 But they sent me Vista & Office 2007....Which I have no use for .....er anyone want to trade for something ? I got office from a work program and vista cause I was a active beta tester plus I scored 2 months of free Technet plus. Oh and if your wondering I put my cuz address down in San fran since I'm a Canuck.

-Romeo

just curious...can the vista biz disk be used to install ultimate.. as in does it give you the option to pick the so called different versions of vista?

im gonna try it out befor i use my biz key and buy and upgrade...

just curious...can the vista biz disk be used to install ultimate.. as in does it give you the option to pick the so called different versions of vista?

im gonna try it out befor i use my biz key and buy and upgrade...

Yes. The Vista DVD can install pretty much all editions. Finally MS made it simple.