The PRE game fun...

The most important thing now is to see what happens @ Bellagio Fountains - 6:30pm - January 8th. Is anyone on the forums here even around that area. some pictures would be awesome.

Funny you should mention that. LOKI ENTERTAINMENT was a company that ported linux versions of top games, who were then bought over by Microsoft and ...get this...vanished

I'm going to CES and I will be there at this time. I will have my 8mp camera and take as many pics a relevant.

Has anyone watched this video http://42entertainment.com/bees.html.

Bees are specifically referenced in the fibonacci sequence history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

there's still more to this 'vanishingpoint tag' thing... did anyone try XBL in the end?

I've sent a friend request to VanishingPoint (it exists as a gamerTAG but has no game/play history to it) on Xbox Live, I attached 'whoisloki?' as a message.

I'll keep you guys posted here if anything comes of it.

The bees part is a similar campaign 42 entertainment had for halo 2 when 4 people were sent honey in the may with pieces of paper suspended in the jars that were anagrams that later lead them to a puzzle like the ones that we are doing. But their site mentions inputing coordinates into GPS and picking up pay phones at correct times and lots of different puzzles not just ones on the web like this.

Also what about that invisible sandwich and that woman from the video putting something in that looked sharp? What she was putting in looks exactly like the diode on the cat. And what about the comment that got removed (when you dialed the 1800 number and pressed 0 something about pre-awareness)

I think we should try to solve the invisible cat pic.

i have it, but i only hear the audio :)

obviously the video is in too...

Hey I just saw that I still have it open in fullscreen, but i don't know where firefox caches it's files.

Its in: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\PROFILENAME\Cache\

Search for a file with size: 3 799 262 bytes

If you rename it have AVI extension you can play, but i dunno what video codec it uses.

Edit: codec info: FLV-1 Flash/Sorenson

Edited by Wyco

maybe leave it off, if this is a campaign for something let it die out abit. then something will hapen more exiting to make sure it doesnt fade out. if you get waht i mean? its up to you..

Edit: eg. wait till a new video is put up..

maybe leave it off, if this is a campaign for something let it die out abit. then something will hapen more exiting to make sure it doesnt fade out. if you get waht i mean? its up to you..

Edit: eg. wait till a new video is put up..

I don't think that really matters, nothing is left to chance in these things. We saw it (the video), we grabbed it, we reposted it.

The more people exposed to this the better.

We are needed to spread the word and make it bigger ;)

Also, remember that the people who received the Microsoft Puzzle boxes were asked to find the others like them. So by putting the info out for everyone to see, we are helping in that sense.

I still say there has to be a hint in the video. That sharp object looks exactly like the diode on the cat and they removed that cat pic very fast meaning they didn't want us to see it; so we should dig deeper there.

EDIT Sorry for no punctuation