The PRE game fun...

I don't think that really matters, nothing is left to chance in these things. We saw it (the video), we grabbed it, we reposted it.

The more people exposed to this the better.

We are needed to spread the word and make it bigger ;)

Also, remember that the people who received the Microsoft Puzzle boxes were asked to find the others like them. So by putting the info out for everyone to see, we are helping in that sense.

True. okies have we got a list of all the people who have got these puzzle boxes?

eg fullnames, work places, connections ect.

What is the link to the cat image again. the one on the site and the one on the forum?

edit: Forget about the invisible sadwich picture look at the date on this post http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/57001/...e_Sandwich.html

invisible sandwich

"A picture or image of a person or animal with their hands raised toward their face (sometimes with their mouth open) and their fingers open and grasping the air.

Pic Caption: Invisible Sandwich!" urban dictionary

cat pic

There is the cat picture, not sure if it's the original source or not.

The diode is the transparent plastic doohickey hanging under the cat's eye.

I'm going to try to Desteg the image.

Can anyone locate the origin of the picture again? Was it in the puzzle boxes people received?

I reckon it was just a joke which was put their to disgruntle people --- the picture

Can anyone locate the origin of the picture again? Was it in the puzzle boxes people received?

It WAS at http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/index.htm" but has since been removed.

Um for me it is still showing... alot of people you that image as a page under construction picture hence the index.htm

Edited by gxblast

Ah! Thank you simsie!

I'll keep digging around in the picture. It may have been altered in size/format due to imageshack.

So far, either a password is required or nothing is in the picture.

a friend of mine has examined the brochure in the film with the japanese text and he says that its just plain marketing bull**** of the hotel. instead, on the left-side page the middle fountain is circled like this:

post-17-1166985366.png

wonder why though...

Right ...

The project/main competition starting on January 8th is entitled Loki...

This is currently the Pre-Awareness phase... a warm-up if you will to the main action and is used to get everyone together and spread the word about the site...

If you remember ILOVEBEE's then you will remember that too had a pre-awareness and infact counted down to "self-awareness" a play on the fact.

I think that as far as it goes just now - all the puzzles are solved BUT there is still so much more to assertain that WILL help us in the next stage.

Basically what I'm saying is keep up the brilliant work but don't be expecting any more pat's on the back from websites etc until the 8th

:blink: Just had a quick rethink on the "vanishingpoint" tag - did a search on google with qquotes and all, and look what comes up - spooky vanishingpoint / loki ?

Anything ?

disc: VANISHINGPOINT / LOKI%%DVD-VIDEO

- [ Translate this page ]

VANISHINGPOINT / LOKI%%DVD-VIDEO. disc25.jpg ソロ"FROG"名義作品「BRAINS」で参加。ヴォーカルに櫛引彩香、サックス及びフルートにNARI(SCAFULL KING)を ...

www.okiireiji.com/disc/archives/2006/04/vanishingpoint_1.html - 4k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter - Save - History

??

Keep it up folks its a nice way to spend Christmas

Merry All

:blink: Just had a quick rethink on the "vanishingpoint" tag - did a search on google with qquotes and all, and look what comes up - spooky vanishingpoint / loki ?

Anything ?

disc: VANISHINGPOINT / LOKI%%DVD-VIDEO

- [ Translate this page ]

VANISHINGPOINT / LOKI%%DVD-VIDEO. disc25.jpg ソロ"FROG"名義作品「BRAINS」で参加。ヴォーカルに櫛引彩香、サックス及びフルートにNARI(SCAFULL KING)を ...

www.okiireiji.com/disc/archives/2006/04/vanishingpoint_1.html - 4k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter - Save - History

??

Keep it up folks its a nice way to spend Christmas

Merry All

From what i can make out its an Artist/Exhibition that was in london earlier this year.

Do you think this could have anything to do with this puzzle?

Perspective drawing is a drawing of a figure which is made to look as it would in the real world. To achieve this illusion, receding parallel lines are drawn to converge at a point on the horizon called the vanishing point.

post-5101-1166986167.gif

a friend of mine has examined the brochure in the film with the japanese text and he says that its just plain marketing bull**** of the hotel. instead, on the left-side page the middle fountain is circled like this:

post-17-1166985366.png

wonder why though...

Clearly thats where your to go ! :D Darn I wish i was in Vegas ! Goood luck to our boys and girls over there - get us some juicy info :D

If this is really just a preparation stage I think we need to organize and get as much info as possible on what we know about the puzzle and everything in it info about Loki etc. all the background information and just info that might relate to the subject. Also Could any1 post a detailed outline of how they solved each of the puzzles especially the sudoku puzzles and when was each of the ciphers used. If we get all this info I can then make an organized document that can help us in solving later puzzles. Also when the timer hits zero, everyone will understand how everything was solved and will be able to solve the new puzzles faster.

So can sum1 start posting on how exactly each of the puzzles were solved?

Well the sudoku puzzle was solved like this:

-ignoring all the letter and using the arrows as greater than and lower than, you write in the numbers using pure logic

-using the key at the bottom of the page do this:

go from left to right and from top to bottom (like reading) one big box at a time, and take the number in the code corresponding to the box you're at. Using the numbers found in the previous step you find the right letter.

I hope you get the picture, I'm not very good at explaining things.