The PRE game fun...

This is what i think is what happening.

-> Invisible Sandwich was a index page which was put up before the game was "started" eg. an under construction page.

-> The video is not the whole thing as it starts halfway through.

-> The magic costume is actually a posh tux.

-> The "diode" in the video is actually a pin/needle/mini screwdriver

-> the google map picture is where the "event" is going to be annonced looking on to a show with the hotel showing the main even

->"loki" is a code name for some one/thing

->every thingin the video realates to something.

-> the biography url, we must find the name of the person who wrote that and this should get us onto the next stage.

->the book she was reading doesn't mean anything

->things should be thought on a lesser deep extent

I think that the bio has a few things that are at least suspicious.

Supposing that the person we search actually exists or did so, IHMO who we're looking for has to be a scientist or a musician, or an actor that is pretty clear. He also could be a politician [as he could study what he wanted though the parents didnt work, etc and for a while he did shows.] [Lol like R. Reagan, started as an actor...]

The other option is, that this bio belogns to the girl we see in the video.

The third option is that the bio is of an imaginary character who might appear in an MS-related game maybe? [less probably movie or book].

Option 2 and 3 are more probable to me. C'mon its about impossible to work out a GPA of a Pi on purpose. So thats either a fake part or our person is a fake person.

Still, since the person studied Chinese and English and Latin and Greek that makes me guess that he wasnt coming from places where ppl actually speak these languages by default [:D] [like I'm Hungarian so I dont study Hungarian but I did study English!].

Any comments?

Supposing that the person we search actually exists or did so, IHMO who we're looking for has to be a scientist or a musician, or an actor that is pretty clear. He also could be a politician [as he could study what he wanted though the parents didnt work, etc and for a while he did shows.] [Lol like R. Reagan, started as an actor...]

The third option is that the bio is of an imaginary character who might appear in an MS-related game maybe? [less probably movie or book].

Option 2 and 3 are more probable to me. C'mon its about impossible to work out a GPA of a Pi on purpose. So thats either a fake part or our person is a fake person.

Still, since the person studied Chinese and English and Latin and Greek that makes me guess that he wasnt coming from places where ppl actually speak these languages by default [ :D ] [like I'm Hungarian so I dont study Hungarian but I did study English!].

Any comments?

(Y)

Still, since the person studied Chinese and English and Latin and Greek that makes me guess that he wasnt coming from places where ppl actually speak these languages by default [:D] [like I'm Hungarian so I dont study Hungarian but I did study English!].

Any comments?

Maybe he / she is a greek scientist? rember he/she said she works in a large coperation...? lol i didnt think of the gpa being pi haha lmao missed that... um yea, well their could be a page showing up with false information about some one who is the person in question. most proberly the woman in the video is an actress/presenter? at the shown place?

Edit: Lets keep an open mind and dont try and find the answer straight away? :) we must work together!! :p

2nd edit: thinking about the order of the languages in the biography the person maybe Chinese, lernt english as a second language then moved to America to learn Latin and greek, i study English and french and i am english (lazy) lol.

Edited by gxblast

No but if the girl in the video is japanese [dunno, whats that text written in?] then she could in fact study English, Chinese etc.

3,1415.. is Pi yes :)

And if she vanishes then she can be an actor [refer to ppl like Harry Houdini (who was a Hungarian/American magician, escapologist, stunt performer, as well as an investigator of spiritualists.] who can do something at the given date and point [phisycal point, like the circled area].

I dont really want to start a linguistic discussion especially because I'm not a born English-speaker, however to STUDY i think means to learn something you're not familiar with? [refer to my 1st sentence in this post]

Edit:The Greek scientist is problematic for me to the extent that if we are talking about ancient times [like the book], 1st of all English didnt really exist back then, 2nd, ppl didnt just study Chinese back then. Most of them didnt even know there is such a place, not even the smart ones.

Edit2: maybe she's Loki. :?:

Edited by Wyco

No but if the girl in the video is japanese [dunno, whats that text written in?] then she could in fact study English, Chinese etc.

3,1415.. is Pi yes :)

And if she vanishes then she can be an actor [refer to ppl like Harry Houdini (who was a Hungarian/American magician, escapologist, stunt performer, as well as an investigator of spiritualists.] who can do something at the given date and point [phisycal point, like the circled area].

I dont really want to start a linguistic discussion especially because I'm not a born English-speaker, however to STUDY i think means to learn something you're not familiar with? [refer to my 1st sentence in this post]

ok however on the website and i quote

So I learned Chinese and English and Latin and Greek. I learned that music was a kind of astronomy and that pure light was infinite but invisible.
yes, i think we need to analyse the text in more detail. i will do so now. so from what i gather he/she is a physicist

The text in the video looks like Japanese to me but I suck at it so I cant read it lol.

I'll try to ask the guy who gave me the original idea of examining the left page and the hungarian translation if i see him online...

I'll try to ask the guy who gave me the original idea of examining the left page and the hungarian translation if i see him online...

I would guess Japanese, since the Bellagio booking was Japanese

ok however on the website and i quote yes, i think we need to analyse the text in more detail. i will do so now. so from what i gather he/she is a physicist

Actually, I was wrong :D

I messed up the two words. So clearly this time. To learn a language is to learn it as new, but to study it is to get professional at the details. [still talking about a language] -> she should not be Chinese based on this, neither American [etc]

Edited by Wyco

hehe cool, but this now leads us to a more difficult stage to over come, the main language he/she speaks. My guess from the writing in the book he/she is Chinese, this is also pointed out because it is the first language being listed. and as english being the second spoken language in china then i think i could be correct. but again that is a guess. my friend is going to be analysing it later. guessing that the age of this person is young eg mid-20's

I think you guys may be over reading this a little.

''One of my professors didn?t buy my vanishing act. He called a friend in a certain large corporationNow I have the job of giving stuff away to the smartest people on the planetb>.''

i>

To me, that sounds a lot like what the girl in the video is saying.

The first part of the text where the person writes the things they've learned

''So I learned Chinese and English and Latin and Greek. I learned that music was a kind of astronomy and that pure light was infinite but invisible.''i>

probably just means this person is gifted with a high I.Q., can learn rapidly or, has photographic memory, just like the girl in the video.

I simply think we need to figure out who she is, I don't think she's any kind of scientist from another country, sorry guy:):)

She sounds American and has studied in the U.S.A. (Unless GPA's are used somewhere else?) and works for a big American corporation (Microsoft is my guess) where sh'gives stuff away'i>

Another recurring theme, is the ''magician outfit'' combined with the ''Vanishing Act' header on the biography page.

my 2cents.

Alright that has to be japanese. If I copy-paste

ベラージオは

最高のおもてなしで

into google translate and set it to Chinese then it does not bring anything relevant, but Japanese does! So it should be Japanese, which would mean the girl is actually Japanese thus she could learn the other 4 languages and the bio could be hers.

I think you guys may be over reading this a little.

She sounds American and has studied in the U.S.A. (Unless GPA's are used somewhere else?) and works for a big American corporation (Microsoft is my guess) where she 'gives stuff away'

No, probably GPA is not used elsewhere, but that could be a simple translation. We Hungarians use "Study Average" but if I talk to an American i say i had a GPA of whatever because thats what americans understand [sorry for not using caps, i'm tired, its getting late over here].

Secondly, she could be born in japan and moved to the states in early childhood where she has learnt all that stuff.

Thirdly, there are a few big companies in japan too...[even microsoft is there, so what if she could work for MS Japan?]

Alright that has to be japanese. If I copy-paste

ベラージオは

最高のおもてなしで

into google translate and set it to Chinese then it does not bring anything relevant, but Japanese does! So it should be Japanese, which would mean the girl is actually Japanese thus she could learn the other 4 languages and the bio could be hers.

Ok good find, what does that text translate to?, we will keep to this theory for the moment. ok maybe the picture on the flickr website can be used to look for a person some where in microsoft. does anybody know where you can find pictures of microsoft eomplyees?

Edit: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/bios/default.mspx ?

In my opinion, the biography is of the girl in the video and her name is Loki. Infact, if you look at images posted on flickr, there is one with the box sent by Microsoft and the first line is: "From the desk of Loki..." and at the bottom of the paper: "Enigma director". I also agree about she being Japanese (so the languages problem wuold be explained).

I think we can be almost sure the biography is about an invented person because of the GPA (really someone could obtain a 3,1415 as score?), but there could be some hints hidden in what she learned and in the other details.

For example, I found that Euler could be a possible candidate: he studied the mathematical arguments cited in the biography, he studied the link between music and math, he was one of the first supporter of the wave theory of light against the corpuscle theory (and this means also that light is invisible) and he studied astronomy. In particular he calculated the parallax of sun (look this page about parallax: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_parallax, there is a picture about half the page similar to an hour-glass, doesn't remember you something?).

Another possibility is searching information about a Microsoft employee named Loki.

I'm also trying to find anything about young contestants on game shows.

The person in the bio looks to have been on TV shows as a child maybe? They used the money to pay for tutors instead of having the kid in school.

no luck so far though :(

Lol someone plz call up Microsoft and ask if there's anyone called Loki at them :D [though the customer service is probably outsourced to India so they wouldnt know...:D]

Ok good find, what does that text translate to?

"As for [berajio] without the highest chart"

Someone said in the HU forums that it probably refers to the fact that the hotel offers the highest possible services, thats why i wrote before that its plain marketing-text and is irrelevant for us.

Though this is onyl the 1st and 2nd line, the guy couldnt read the 3rd. Wonder what that means.

"As for [berajio] without the highest chart"

Someone said in the HU forums that it probably refers to the fact that the hotel offers the highest possible services, thats why i wrote before that its plain marketing-text and is irrelevant for us.

Though this is onyl the 1st and 2nd line, the guy couldnt read the 3rd. Wonder what that means.

This isn't about the Japanese writing on the paper right?

Because that is just the message on the Bellagio website:

http://japan.bellagio.com/Bellagio-Interna.../pages/main.asp

Edit: Read back a few pages ;)

In my opinion, the biography is of the girl in the video and her name is Loki. Infact, if you look at images posted on flickr, there is one with the box sent by Microsoft and the first line is: "From the desk of Loki..." and at the bottom of the paper: "Enigma director". I also agree about she being Japanese (so the languages problem wuold be explained).

I think we can be almost sure the biography is about an invented person because of the GPA (really someone could obtain a 3,1415 as score?), but there could be some hints hidden in what she learned and in the other details.

For example, I found that Euler could be a possible candidate: he studied the mathematical arguments cited in the biography, he studied the link between music and math, he was one of the first supporter of the wave theory of light against the corpuscle theory (and this means also that light is invisible) and he studied astronomy. In particular he calculated the parallax of sun (look this page about parallax: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_parallax, there is a picture about half the page similar to an hour-glass, doesn't remember you something?).

Another possibility is searching information about a Microsoft employee named Loki.

I am thinking of Euler as well. Because the mathematical formule on the biography site resulted in e.

e is a mathematical constant named after Euler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_%28mathematical_constant%29

ok. lets read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonhard_Euler

This is posted in the unfiction forums. A Better pic of the image in the video. It's from the Bellagio hotel.

EDIT: Too late :)

Zyphrax beat me to it.

Thnx but then it should be just marketing text i guess.

I'm checking the workers list, so far nothing. [not even a photo match.]