Children of Men (2006)

Not me, I'm glad they left it opened-ended. They did this on purpose so the audience could decide for themselves what actually happens and the why. There's so many things that could cause women to begin infertile. The pollution from businesses, the preservatives in our food, the food itself even. There's a billion things that could cause something like that and I'm very happy that they didn't give us one specific answer on that.

I get what you're saying and yeah it works well what they pulled off. I guess I just want to see more of the story and less guessing :p

call me lazy :laugh:

edit: congrats on the 13k also :)

As far as I can remember, Humans had no idea why women were infertile. As for the Human Project, I suppose they felt a climate and society cleaner compared to the one that has ingulfed Britain, would make some differance.

To me, they did a good job at not directly answering the questions but putting the idea in place.

This is one of my favorite movies. The camera work took my breath away! 6/5!!!!

Really?! For me it was one of my worst, bad camera work didn't help, but it was unbelievably depressing, not a happy film at all! But that's my opinion, so hey.

Really?! For me it was one of my worst, bad camera work didn't help, but it was unbelievably depressing, not a happy film at all! But that's my opinion, so hey.

I have to say I agree. It was rather grim.

You felt the movie was depressing? Then I think you find it succeeded. As for bad camera work, well thats just an opinion. I will have to see the movie again to see the average length of scenes and then see if the direction is very wonky and with many cuts.

The thing I hate the most in direction work is quick changing views and very wonky camera.