Puzzle Box 2

So can anyone get to the Austin airport and watch who gets off (maybe with a sign: www.vanishingpointgame.com or something)? See if anyone acts suspicious or takes notice or anything? Maybe the actual Loki might really be there? Doubtful, but who knows. Also anyone have corp connex to AMD that could tell you if any big meetings, events, or special people are scheduled to visit in the next couple of days. I thought about trying to call and get some of this info but doubt they'd tell anything, even to someone pretending to be "in the know." If anyone has any great ideas for a cover story someone could use to call AMD and get info, let us know... maybe we could actually find something out this way. Maybe if a female person called in and said something along the lines of "Hi I'm trying to find out the location of the meeting about the Vista roll out (or whatever)." She could claim to be L. Kitsune and see if anything comes up?

I know I'm grasping, but its all I've got until Saturday. :wacko:

People have been trying to locate LOKI for a while now via EMAIL...email numerous ussernames to Microsoft and AMD.

Has anyone considered e-mailing to @msn.com; @hotmail.com ???? those ARE creations of Microsoft!

IMPORTANT!! :shiftyninja:

Microsoft is one of the worlds LARGEST corporations.

Do you actually think because of a GAME PROMO...they're going to make a SECRET MEETING? ....NO ..they're not.

It is enough they spent time to create the puzzle games, and a fictional character of LOKI (Loki, if you're reading this, dont get mad...you're still kinda hot...) .......so.....there is totally NO REASON to call Microsoft, OR AMD OR Bill Gates at 1-800-IOWNYOU........

So....forget all this. Im sure next puzzles will be a loot....and perhaps some of them will give us clues to GO BACK and search for something, something so NOT ESSENTIAL at this point, that NO ONE IN THE WORLD would bother.

I mean, if we were to ACTUALLY RESEARCH every little thing in each puzzle (Curtains in this puzzle, clocks in this puzzle...yada yada..) we'd burn down Google's server...

P.S. BTW, FYI, that branding on oneof the clocks.....Cole and K___ (sry, forgot )....MIGHT be an interesting factor....it's actualy a homosexual thing....so ....anyone wanna take a shot and guess what is the relevance????

post-195678-1169156486_thumb.jpgMaybe grasping here but you can't even see these on the pages. Why are they there?

lOOKS LIKE wallpaper or background on one of the puzzle.s.....any thoughts? i cant recall...im gonna go check it out :)

hmmmmm

PUZZLE BOX 1:

If you move your cursor over the gears (puzzles) 1-12..they rotate differently

1. CLOCKWISE

2. COUNTER CLOCKWISE

3.CLOCKWISE

4. CLOCKWISE

5.CLOCKWISE

6.COUNTER CLOCKWISE

7.COUNTER CLOCKWISE

8.COUNTER CLOCKWISE

9.COUNTER CLOCKWISE

10.CLOCKWISE

11.COUNTER CLOCKWISE

12.CLOCKWISE

just an idiotic observation....DID NOT LOOK YET, but the CARDS also spin (in Puzzle 2) ...probably from Left to Right and vise versa....will check that too.

P.S. ANY ONE SEES RELEVANCE IN THIS COUNTER OR CLOCKWISE THING???

P.S. BTW, FYI, that branding on oneof the clocks.....Cole and K___ (sry, forgot )....MIGHT be an interesting factor....it's actualy a homosexual thing....so ....anyone wanna take a shot and guess what is the relevance????

We are all f***ed up ? LOL !!!

We are all f***ed up ? LOL !!!

WHAT DOES HOMOSEXUALITY have to do with Microsoft OR their VISTA software???? nonono...this is DEFINETLY something to DIGG AROUND..........hmmmm....so........maybe its a clue that LoKi is homosexual...? Or better known as a Lesbian? In that Case....do we have a contact number for the Lesbian Freedom Committee???

COME ON..WORK W? ME HERE......lllol

WHAT DOES HOMOSEXUALITY have to do with Microsoft OR their VISTA software???? nonono...this is DEFINETLY something to DIGG AROUND..........hmmmm....so........maybe its a clue that LoKi is homosexual...? Or better known as a Lesbian? In that Case....do we have a contact number for the Lesbian Freedom Committee???

COME ON..WORK W? ME HERE......lllol

i reckon the LOKI trannie thing could be quite interestin (no personal fascination of transexuals just thought it might be worth the following)

EDIT: i hope she isn't reading this, she might find it quite offensive?!

...WELL...im at work....an i have nothing better to do right now. Im going through every single puzzle looking for crappy things...in Box 1..Puzzle : Calendars....why the hell does it say for January "Build Bird House" and then for June...with a picture of a desert ...say the same thing "Build Bird House"?????? blah :( lol

so i found this well i really cannot rember how but i did some how? what is looks like a when you push th little blue button twice you will see start at the top. if you click on it than you can begin to type what ever you want. sooooo could this be the window that we are all looking for? is seems that if you know how to write in .swf or html or whatever you can maybee edit some of the pages to revile something or at least that is what i am thing. i mean why else would they leave this out for the public to find

http://assets.vanishingpointgame.com/shell.swf

good luck i can figure it out

also i found this

http://vanishingpointgame.com/css/vistaStyle.css

?????

Im in Box 2 now. Hmm....the cards representing each puzzle are actually Ace through Queen....one by one..and individually flip over...not similarly to each other.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH :(

IM LOSING MY MIND....im going to ditch this.........

RE: If Loki is reading this (or the person in the fictional character of Loki) ....

"Life is a mix of play and work. YOu've found WORK!" :) NO GO PLAY...w/ the LADIES! lol....

...WELL...im at work....an i have nothing better to do right now. Im going through every single puzzle looking for crappy things...in Box 1..Puzzle : Calendars....why the hell does it say for January "Build Bird House" and then for June...with a picture of a desert ...say the same thing "Build Bird House"?????? blah :( lol

Maybe this has something to do with the Bird of Paradise (flower) in the ignition video that she stares

meaning it has a double meaning most likel linking with the actual bird of paradise (winged thing)

so i found this well i really cannot rember how but i did some how? what is looks like a when you push th little blue button twice you will see start at the top. if you click on it than you can begin to type what ever you want. sooooo could this be the window that we are all looking for? is seems that if you know how to write in .swf or html or whatever you can maybee edit some of the pages to revile something or at least that is what i am thing. i mean why else would they leave this out for the public to find

http://assets.vanishingpointgame.com/shell.swf

good luck i can figure it out

also i found this

http://vanishingpointgame.com/css/vistaStyle.css

?????

When did that happen?

post-195821-1169158838_thumb.jpg

"If they need help they can always search for the vanishing point tag.

Sigh. The vanishing point? ?It?s where things disappear, remember?"

When I listen at this point in the challenge video I am sure that she says vanishing point "tack". Anyone else hear this? The fake Bird of Paradise flower is held in the video frame while she is saying this.

Are people going mad here, homosexual ??? Get back on track will you or go google the xx pages if you wish but I realy thin k your way way way of track.

White boxes on main page - simple its a boxy version of an atlas (flat) put over a lined globe -

http://images.google.com/images?=tbn:ZgG4R...rg/efrlogo2.jpg

(Ok not a boxy example but you get the idea)

It look clear that we have nothing to do for a few days - chill and lets wait !

i found it today at work my boss was around and i could not post untill now he poops his pants when he sees me on here

but it that you can find all of the pages maybe

http://assets.vanishingpointgame.com/homepage_magic.swf - just found this one

Look, if you use a tool like fiddler you will be able to see all the crap that gets to your machine.

That file is not new anyway.

Maybe this has something to do with the Bird of Paradise (flower) in the ignition video that she stares

meaning it has a double meaning most likel linking with the actual bird of paradise (winged thing)

When did that happen?

Went to link #1 above and made my browser VERY wide. To the left of the title header the words

"encryptionTestText" appear. Don't know what they mean if anything. You can also type below them.

Are people going mad here, homosexual ??? Get back on track will you or go google the xx pages if you wish but I realy thin k your way way way of track.

White boxes on main page - simple its a boxy version of an atlas (flat) put over a lined globe -

http://images.google.com/images?=tbn:ZgG4R...rg/efrlogo2.jpg

(Ok not a boxy example but you get the idea)

It look clear that we have nothing to do for a few days - chill and lets wait !

You are right !!! I was able to find Loki's real identity, HE is a magician !!! look

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Interesting when she is telling the story about walling in her professor, she states it took him about 2 weeks to figure out how to crawl in the window. which is about the same time we have left in the game... or when she started week 2

What are the chances that to find the "window" and get in is actually a clever way to have the "smartest people in the world" try to break the new Vista - without success - as an example of the security features?

we really are clutching at straws here... for anyone trying to work out how the flash works, the week with shell is here:

http://assets.vanishingpointgame.com/shell.swf?weekparam=1

change weekparam to whatever week you want (they haven't uploaded weeks 3/4 yet... all you see is a "loading" screen that never loads) and the file with the week's interface is

http://assets.vanishingpointgame.com/week01.swf and http://assets.vanishingpointgame.com/week02.swf

its pretty strange that they have double digits though... if its only 4 weeks, why do 01, 02, 03, 04... nonetheless, this might just be a programming habit. finally, the week01/02 files just open external flash files from assets.[vpg].com/time/ and assets.[vpg].com/magic/

all of the actionscript is encrypted, from shell down to the puzzles themselves...