Puzzle Box 4

For those working on the meta-puzzle, here's a GOOD reconstruction of the tiles:

You're welcome.

Good work, so what we thought were feathers for me looks more like wheat,

and there are also grapes .... hmmmm

not sure if this has been posted or not, but here are all the anagrams of for missing letters for drive in

A HERE TEE

A THEE ERE

A TEE HE RE

A TEE EH RE

ERA TEE HE

ERA TEE EH

EAR TEE HE

EAR TEE EH

ARE TEE HE

ARE TEE EH

EAT ERE HE

EAT ERE EH

TEA ERE HE

TEA ERE EH

ATE ERE HE

ATE ERE EH

ETA ERE HE

ETA ERE EH

HA ERE TEE

AH ERE TEE

The answer to the Drive In is Theremin. If you google composers batman forever mars attacks ten commandments it brings up a reference to the other movies and "the era of theremin music" ...at where else...theonion.com. :D

not sure if this has been posted or not, but here are all the anagrams of for missing letters for drive in

A HERE TEE

A THEE ERE

A TEE HE RE

A TEE EH RE

ERA TEE HE

ERA TEE EH

EAR TEE HE

EAR TEE EH

ARE TEE HE

ARE TEE EH

EAT ERE HE

EAT ERE EH

TEA ERE HE

TEA ERE EH

ATE ERE HE

ATE ERE EH

ETA ERE HE

ETA ERE EH

HA ERE TEE

AH ERE TEE

the question is HE ATE HERE .,.. but where is here?

hey.. about the bulletin board.. cant the pictures represent specific items related to the numbers [maybe dates].. like the chocolates.. relating to 9/14/2 .. where 14/2 is valentine's day ?!?

Sorry, but I am new at this. If you think of the clue in the room with a view it mentions a matter of perspective. Could it be that you need to think of the immage reversed. If you take into account Loki's reflectoin it is if she is looking at the back side of the window. Maybe we need to look at it from her perspective??? just a thought.

hey.. about the bulletin board.. cant the pictures represent specific items related to the numbers [maybe dates].. like the chocolates.. relating to 9/14/2 .. where 14/2 is valentine's day ?!?

can't be...the fire is 32/28. I've thought about something like 32=fi 28=re??

The answer to the Drive In is Theremin. If you google composers batman forever mars attacks ten commandments it brings up a reference to the other movies and "the era of theremin music" ...at where else...theonion.com. :D

I want credit!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

good follow up...

I don't think they are dates....too many numbers in some of the pictures. They almost remind me of combination locks

I want credit!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

good follow up...

I had it answered before i saw your post....not to be mean...it just took me the time to join so I could post it (yay for 1 posters :D)