Puzzle Box 4

Sorry, but I am new at this. If you think of the clue in the room with a view it mentions a matter of perspective. Could it be that you need to think of the immage reversed. If you take into account Loki's reflectoin it is if she is looking at the back side of the window. Maybe we need to look at it from her perspective??? just a thought.

The view through the window is the view that you get from the North West side of Seattle, Washington. Almost due west from Gas Works Park.

Sorry, but I am new at this. If you think of the clue in the room with a view it mentions a matter of perspective. Could it be that you need to think of the immage reversed. If you take into account Loki's reflectoin it is if she is looking at the back side of the window. Maybe we need to look at it from her perspective??? just a thought.

Great Thought!

i was driving by when the fireworks went off.

i didnt see very much that struck me except like, 5 saturn-shaped explosions.

and a two-part word or clue that started with an S.

that probably doesnt help much, but i thought id offer it.

So I'm sitting right next to the creator of Vanishing Point right now. If anyone has any questions for him, post them here and I'll ask him. He's also checking the IRC channel obsessively if you want to give him a shoutout.

E**, if you're wondering, I'm 2 laptops tp your right.

is the video up and I just can't see it. It keeps telling me that in a few minutes it will show up?!!!!

they are uploading the video on a 56k connection .. it seems.. so they need more time :D

So I'm sitting right next to the creator of Vanishing Point right now. If anyone has any questions for him, post them here and I'll ask him. He's also checking the IRC channel obsessively if you want to give him a shoutout.

E**, if you're wondering, I'm 2 laptops to your right.

When is the video coming up??

For room with a view...

If you pull the blinds there is only one line of numbers that doesn't get crossed by the blinds...

that string of numbers and their corresponding colors are below:

not sure if this helps...but I didn't see any other leads posted for this one yet.

number

3,6,2,3,2,2,3,3,3,8,8,8 2,2,2,8,8,10,2,4,7,7,5,3,1,1,4,6,3,9,1,1,9,9,9

color

Y,W,P,R,G,G,R,W,W,B,B,B G,Y,Y,B,B,B,W,R,G,G,R,B,Y,Y,R,G,B,B,G,G,W,W,W

but who knows by the time I can post this you guys might have already posted the answer :-D

on room with a view, the shades cut through the middle of some of the numbers.

someone might already have pointed that out, but i just looked at it.

If you click on the numbers, the shades close and if you click on them again, they turn colors