Puzzle Box 4

For room with a view...

If you pull the blinds there is only one line of numbers that doesn't get crossed by the blinds...

that string of numbers and their corresponding colors are below:

not sure if this helps...but I didn't see any other leads posted for this one yet.

number

3,6,2,3,2,2,3,3,3,8,8,8 2,2,2,8,8,10,2,4,7,7,5,3,1,1,4,6,3,9,1,1,9,9,9

color

Y,W,P,R,G,G,R,W,W,B,B,B G,Y,Y,B,B,B,W,R,G,G,R,B,Y,Y,R,G,B,B,G,G,W,W,W

but who knows by the time I can post this you guys might have already posted the answer :-D

Do the colors correspond to the fireworks?

If you click on the numbers, the shades close and if you click on them again, they turn colors

yeah i know, i was just pointing out that the shades cross some of the numbers out.

and when the colors show up, its more evident that there are numbers missing.

yeah i know, i was just pointing out that the shades cross some of the numbers out.

and when the colors show up, its more evident that there are numbers missing.

Oddly enough, the first thing I thought of when I saw the color version was the Million Dollar Homepage and the periodic table.

the coat of arms is very germanic looking... or baltic perhaps... the grapes and wheat .... perhaps referring to a wine or beer producer??? maybe it comes back to the Loreli reference?

This box looks more like trivia than folklore, then I believe we were wrong with the idea

that Loki's quad majors were directly associated with the themes for each week,

unless we can call this some sort of "urban folklore"

Cheers

the coat of arms is very germanic looking... or baltic perhaps... the grapes and wheat .... perhaps referring to a wine or beer producer??? maybe it comes back to the Loreli reference?

I'm searching for county emblems, seals, etc. Could be an agricultural county with wine and wheat production ... but the grapling hook ? a coastal place ?

My .02

I tried a few names associated with the Glenn Miller Orch., including the conductor Ray McVay

not sure if this has been posted... he is a missing person mystery...

He was traveling from London to Paris by plane when the craft disappeared over the English Channel and was never recovered...