Prizes!

8) WHO WON: To receive name of the winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Windows Vista ?Vanishing Point? Winners P.O. Box 716, Sayreville, NJ 08871-0716. Winners List will also be posted online at http://www.vanishingpointgame.com from March 1 ? 30, 2007. Mail-in requests received after March 30, 2007 will be disregarded. Non-US residents may omit return postage.

Maby this would be a quicker way to find out ?

Really? Right here in this thread titled Prizes?

:whistle:

Ohhhh! Someones been hit with the sarcasm stick! Shame it wasnt a hard pole that hit you though :rofl:

Sorry im in a realy bad mood today, so please dont be offended by my extream sarcasm toward you :)

Ohhhh! Someones been hit with the sarcasm stick! Shame it wasnt a hard pole that hit you though :rofl:

Sorry im in a realy bad mood today, so please dont be offended by my extream sarcasm toward you :)

:sleep: (Looking for the ignore button)

Don't forget to watch your snail mail people!

Quote - (akitakoi @ Feb 5 2007, 14:26)

(Looking for the ignore button)

Don't forget to watch your snail mail people!

I am watching Email, Snail Mail, Chainmail, Fe-male and Male :::giggle::: (the last one I do whether or not I am looking to see if I got something)

<grin>

Everybody stay cool calm and collective (oops, borg-ian slip there)

In case someone on here wins a copy of vista, here is a how to guide for installation.

AHAHAHAHAHA .... the real vanishing point -- your computer's boot sector being overwritten, and then being told it can't work with ViSTA, resulting in a vanished 'operating system'!

AHAHAHAHAHA .... the real vanishing point -- your computer's boot sector being overwritten, and then being told it can't work with ViSTA, resulting in a vanished 'operating system'!

Ouchhh

They guy looks really pi$$ed no ?

Hey whats up everyone....

Well hope you all enjoyed playing vanishing point game... I wish i could have played with ya but i sure enjoyed reading and watching all the progress you guys all had. I also read a lot on unfiction as well. I think this was one of the coolest marketing ploys i have seen... much better then some sort of lottery system announced during a superbowl commercial like pepsi did ...

As many of you already know there is a photo shoot and press day here in Oklahoma at our Office's and spaceport in Burns Flat.

I will take a bunch of pics and put them up for all you guys. i will relay any info I can on the winners and there involvement with either unfiction or neo..

If you guys have anything you want to talk about or ask me feel free. either here or email gfrench3@rocketplane.com

were any of you in Vegas for the bellagio event. I was there and got a bunch of pics and film. I will try not to thread jack anymore.

Hey whats up everyone....

Well hope you all enjoyed playing vanishing point game... I wish i could have played with ya but i sure enjoyed reading and watching all the progress you guys all had. I also read a lot on unfiction as well. I think this was one of the coolest marketing ploys i have seen... much better then some sort of lottery system announced during a superbowl commercial like pepsi did ...

As many of you already know there is a photo shoot and press day here in Oklahoma at our Office's and spaceport in Burns Flat.

I will take a bunch of pics and put them up for all you guys. i will relay any info I can on the winners and there involvement with either unfiction or neo..

If you guys have anything you want to talk about or ask me feel free. either here or email gfrench3@rocketplane.com

were any of you in Vegas for the bellagio event. I was there and got a bunch of pics and film. I will try not to thread jack anymore.

Hey GF3, welcome aboard !!

Just a quick question, I've been following Rocketplane's since your inclusion in the X-Prize but recently I was not able to find any

update about progress with the project. As far as I know the concept design is all done and there are some elements still

under construction, when do you expect that the spacecraft will be ready and start the test flights ?

So far very interesting concept and great work, hope you get the funding to fully develop it.

May be you can post some insights.

Best Regards

Hey GF3, welcome aboard !!

Just a quick question, I've been following Rocketplane's since your inclusion in the X-Prize but recently I was not able to find any

update about progress with the project. As far as I know the concept design is all done and there are some elements still

under construction, when do you expect that the spacecraft will be ready and start the test flights ?

So far very interesting concept and great work, hope you get the funding to fully develop it.

May be you can post some insights.

Best Regards

Oh GOOD an enthusiast!!!!!

Our projected dates for test flights are around the 2nd-3rd. qtr in 2009. The FAA requires 6 months of test flights before we can do a commercial flight so we are thinking that the end of 2009 will be our first flights.

Most of the designs are completed yes and we are manufacturing parts and assembling the plane. But in the business of space there are a lot of things you have to look into so it adds a lot of time to the building process especially when you are creating something that hasn't been built before.

Oh GOOD an enthusiast!!!!!

Our projected dates for test flights are around the 2nd-3rd. qtr in 2009. The FAA requires 6 months of test flights before we can do a commercial flight so we are thinking that the end of 2009 will be our first flights.

Most of the designs are completed yes and we are manufacturing parts and assembling the plane. But in the business of space there are a lot of things you have to look into so it adds a lot of time to the building process especially when you are creating something that hasn't been built before.

Hey there GF3, thanks for the update! I personally can't wait to see the pics that you have posted. Also, good luck to you on the certification process. Having worked in the aviation industry, I know exactly how...ahem...thorough, the FAA can be, and I'm sure it doesn't help being so close to their hometown. :-p Hope to hear more about the project!

Hey there GF3, thanks for the update! I personally can't wait to see the pics that you have posted. Also, good luck to you on the certification process. Having worked in the aviation industry, I know exactly how...ahem...thorough, the FAA can be, and I'm sure it doesn't help being so close to their hometown. :-p Hope to hear more about the project!

HAHA very nicely put. Being located just about next door to the FAA has some advantages. Our training for flight participants is based at CAMI so that is nice cuz its right here. Also having the FAA next door means when when we need someone important from the FAA to be at a meeting for something its not hard to do. But yes they are very detailed about what they want and they are used to getting there way so its difficult to work with them at times. So far though we have had very good relations and are passing everything they are throwing at us.

I'd be happy to keep you all updated on things. To make it easier for me because there is so much to talk about and update on just feel free to ask me anything you would like to know. I have talked with one of the developers on NEO about being involved in some Q&A in the skypecast with 42. I will gladly talk about anything that is not TOP SECRET ;) if i am unable to make it to the new skypecast which is possible because I am pulled everywhere we can always set one up and I can get our pilot and NASA astronaut John Herrington in on the Skypecast as well. Let me know if that is something that may interest you all.

For those of you that were really bummed out that you didn't get a chance to win a trip to space we are doing business with another company that is giving away a trip as a prize. Check out http://www.freespaceshot.com/

HAHA very nicely put. Being located just about next door to the FAA has some advantages. Our training for flight participants is based at CAMI so that is nice cuz its right here. Also having the FAA next door means when when we need someone important from the FAA to be at a meeting for something its not hard to do. But yes they are very detailed about what they want and they are used to getting there way so its difficult to work with them at times. So far though we have had very good relations and are passing everything they are throwing at us.

I'd be happy to keep you all updated on things. To make it easier for me because there is so much to talk about and update on just feel free to ask me anything you would like to know. I have talked with one of the developers on NEO about being involved in some Q&A in the skypecast with 42. I will gladly talk about anything that is not TOP SECRET ;) if i am unable to make it to the new skypecast which is possible because I am pulled everywhere we can always set one up and I can get our pilot and NASA astronaut John Herrington in on the Skypecast as well. Let me know if that is something that may interest you all.

For those of you that were really bummed out that you didn't get a chance to win a trip to space we are doing business with another company that is giving away a trip as a prize. Check out http://www.freespaceshot.com/

Well, you among few others are becoming the pioneers of the new age of space exploration. I'm from the Apollo generation

so I grew up fascinated with space exploration and waiting every week for the last episode of Space 1999, so hearing, or

best said, reading first hand from somebody right there in the kitchen is always interesting, at least for me.

Regards

GF3 - Do employees get to ride the plane? If successful, how many launches can the plane handle in a year? Thanks

Well, you among few others are becoming the pioneers of the new age of space exploration. I'm from the Apollo generation

so I grew up fascinated with space exploration and waiting every week for the last episode of Space 1999, so hearing, or

best said, reading first hand from somebody right there in the kitchen is always interesting, at least for me.

Regards

Have you ever thought about joining the AIAA? American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics If things like this interest you the AIAA would be right up your alley. They have a lot of meetings and confrences where they bring in speakers and it is a great group to be involved in. Everyone really likes to talk and learn about all sorts of aspects of aeronautics.

I will talk with John and see if we can coordinate a Skypecast with just our organization for the public to join in on and ask questions for us and our involvement with Vanishing Point Game.

We have a few members of RPK that were involved in the Apollo program. George Miller being the biggest name amongst them. Also David Urie he was head for the black ops development of the SR-71 Blackbird. So I understand what your saying when it comes to fascination. All the stories that these people and others have are really incredible. I just wish i could hear some of the stories that they are not allowed to tell.

All other suggestions are welcomed as well