WWDC 2007

Got an e-mail from Apple to sign up, the image within the e-mail should give a visual indication of what is coming ;)

Predictions -

New Mac Pro's, and Mac mini's

More about the iPhone

Hopefully more about Leopard and it's secret features

Not sure about iLife/iWork 07 (might happen earlier in the year)

More predictions anyone? :D

Radish?

post-4583-1170867848_thumb.jpg

well im currently in desperate need of a Macbook so i can study towards my Microsoft MCP and im was going to hold on until either they get updated or leopard comes out guess im going to have to just go out n get one!

does anybody no anything about new Macbooks?

Mac OS X Leopard should have hit GM by then, or at least on that day.

iLife/iWork '07 will probably be released at the same time.

Edit:

Hoping for new iMacs aswel.

Edited by .Neo

I think Leopard will be released at the WWDC2007 and ready to ship. (people seem to forget that spring ends June 21st)

iMacs will probably upgrade (and ready to ship).

iPhone will be released to USA. (not sure what's happening with other countries) (and ready to ship)

About iLife, it's very hard to anticipate. They could release it for Tiger in March and then, in June, they could say "Hey, you thought there were only these new features in iLife? See what we can do in Leopard!" I bet this thing can be released in March.

Mac Pros will probably get their upgrade in a month. (March)

I think this would make a nice WWDC2007 already. We don't need more actually. But TV displays, for God's sake, would be awesome. I'd buy one at the end of the year, that's obvious for me.

I don't really expect stuff from iPods at WWDC2007

And well, I love this new screenshot of Time Machine. I am not really going to use it right now I think, but the background of Time Machine really has improved. It looks much more like space now :D

By the way, does the picture also reflect a related iCal's interface?

And well, I love this new screenshot of Time Machine. I am not really going to use it right now I think, but the background of Time Machine really has improved. It looks much more like space now :D

Time Machine had that space background from the start, nothing changed so far.

Edited by .Neo

Got an e-mail from Apple to sign up, the image within the e-mail should give a visual indication of what is comin;);)

Predictions -

New Mac Pro's, and Mac mini's

More about the iPhone

Not sure about iLife/iWork 07 (might happen earlier in the year)

More predictions anyone:D:D

Radish?

YES more to come!!!

SOME MORE COPIED FEATURE FROM VISTA lDreamscene...and jobs telling to mac audience that "redmond start your photocopiers!!)... ;-)

YES more to come!!!

SOME MORE COPIED FEATURE FROM VISTA like Dreamscene...and jobs telling to mac audience that "redmond start your photocopiers!!)... ;-)

Were you born that way, or did you put your finger inside the plug socket? ;)

Yeah, seriously Vista is the biggest most expensive cheap-ripoff ever :p

EDIT: Oh and I'm looking forward to these announcements!

I'd sure go for a price cut. lol. I'm looking at getting my first Mac this year.

Haha yeah, me too... MacBook Pro for me soon! (When Leopard is released most likely)

I'd sure go for a price cut. lol. I'm looking at getting my first Mac this year.

I went to this last year, and it was well worth the cost. I learned a great deal and got to do some good networking. Plus, 3 of the things I was there had an open bar :)

No doubt, I'm getting extremely anxious to see this new GUI :woot:

haha I was thinking that too. The calendar matches the iTunes 7/Aperture style (more or less).

DeskShade Plus is wonderful, been using it for a few years! :yes: (Y)

You mean that feature Microsoft copied off DeskShade Plus and other apps that do the same thing. :rolleyes:
Edited by WinMacsta06

I rather time machine be more plain and simple, seems really slow at what you want it to do at the moment, all the animation.

Anyways if Apple doesnt hold a special event between now and WWDC, i assume WWDC will all be about Leopard/iLife. They are behind in their release, and Vista is giving them a lot of pressure to release a new OS.

Between now and WWDC however, a special event would hopefully update the following:

High possibilities

Mac Minis to C2Ds

MacBook Pro updates

Moderate possibilities

Video iPod line

Flash based 16gb iPod ;) New OS X

I was readin an article on Cnet and it stated that video use for iPod is around 2% of the market :(

It's quite a pain to convert videos for the non-experienced user, maybe that's why?

I'm actually thinking Illuminous was the codename for the iPhone UI. Illuminous was supposed to be: Black, Transparent and Glossy. Guess what, that's what the iPhone is.

I'm expecting the Leopard Aqua to be this: Unified toolbars across all applications. A smooth dark metal to replace brushed metal as the idea of having a separate style for apps that are file browsers, representative of real life objects and apps that connect to devices is a good thing. Gel widgets such as scroll bars will be replaced with a more smooth gradient like in iTunes 7 as it will be easier for the vector UI to handle. Core Animation will be heavily used. MAYBE colour choices. As a vector UI would make it insanely easy to do. An update to icons. The folder icons are SO old now. Pinstripe will be removed except for inactive window toolbars. Look in the Dashcode Beta, it doesn't exist.