Neowin Fantasy Baseball Season 2007

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, remember the draft guys. Also, the other league needs 3 more within a week if it is to continue. If anyone wants to get their hand into a second Neowin league, you can.

is it possible to move the draft time to 3:30pm? i just found out that i have to run an errand.. :wacko:

Sorry, but no.

Okay, thanks anyway. How long will the draft be? an hour or two?

Hopefully not longer than an hour, hour and a half. I have things to do also lol.

Looking to trade Luis Castillo (2b) for a mid range RBI guy (80ish). Castillo can get you steals so if you realize you're lacking in the steals department, let's talk.

I think I'm going to play it out. Looking at my 2006 stats for the guys I have, I have a decent rbi lineup, afterall. Plus, my steals possibility is too good for me to destroy by trading roberts.

Burnett was tempting, but I'm just not sure it is worth it for me. I need some time to think. I don't want to make panic moves.

I'm ready to go 0-11 again to start the year. Wish I had incredible crop of young pitching talent again this year, but I didn't come out too bad. Anyway, if you struggle this year, keep an eye on the free agent pool. Good luck everyone.