Neowin Fantasy Baseball Season 2007

Sucks to be me.

In one game (Angels vs Tigers) two of my closers blow their save opportunities.

All in all, I had a very sucky week. I had been hoping to gain something from playing the last place team but now he's up in the standings and I am way down.

Also, I happen to have 3 dedicated 2B players and 2 of them are injured (with minor problems). I even have a fourth 2B if you count a multi-position player with 2B eligibility. At this rate, I may need to start him at 2B.

I am not doing too bad. My starting pitchers lost almost all their games this past week but their ERA was around 3 (no run support I suppose). However, my offense picked up the slack (somewhat) to make up for it.

Pitching is my forte so I hope my starters get some run support from their teams for some wins.

I'll pass then. Right now, especially Dunn and Rios, they're my only producers.

Interested in moving Abreu now? Although going 1 for 8 so far tonight is a slight improvement on his 0 for 16 skid (or whatever it ended up to be).

I have five SP getting their starts tomorrow and I may end up sitting one of them. Last week it was a bit of a problem but I figured that with days off between series and the odd rain delay that I would be fine. Instead it got even worse. Oh well, Wednesday night will be do or die night.

I even have two SP facing each other. I guess I'll hope for a 1-0 victory on one hit. Scratch that. A 1-0 victory on a series of errors.

I even have two SP facing each other. I guess I'll hope for a 1-0 victory on one hit. Scratch that. A 1-0 victory on a series of errors.

I actually got that 1-0 victory between my two pitchers. Okay, it wasn't on a series of errors but I don't mind one of my SP getting stuck with 1 ER. My opponent this week is winning all of his starts and getting some wins from the bullpen too.

bangbang023 is getting smoked 10-1.

At this point it looks like he'll be lucky to exit the week 9-2.

I had a similar matchup two weeks ago but I roared back last week.

I'm interested in freeing up a roster spot but there isn't anyone that I want to drop at this time.

Thus I am interested in a two for one trade deal whereby 2 of my players are moved for one "better" player.

Ideally, I'd like to move one of my 2Bs along with one SP for a good outfielder.

bangbang023 is getting smoked 10-1.

At this point it looks like he'll be lucky to exit the week 9-2.

I had a similar matchup two weeks ago but I roared back last week.

I've had no real output from either sides of the game, offense or pitching. It's killed me pretty badly.

I am looking for a 2B, SS, or OF that is a consistent hitter. My offense is lacking, to say the least.

Anyone on my roster is up for grabs if a good deal is made.

The entire point of my trading with L3thal was to solve my surplus 2b problem. Now, we finally came to a deal and guess what... we settled on players that were not second basemen. That was kinda dumb. I guess I lost that deal.

Just picked up a pretty good free agent...

He was available for a while but I would have had to drop two active players to pick him up (because I had someone on the DL who was no longer injured).

On another note, I got some confirmation why I drafted Santana 1st overall. In addition to the win, he had 13 strikeouts, 1.29 ERA and a 0.86 WHIP for last night's game.

Now if only I hadn't started Tim Wakefeld against the Yankees...

Lance Berkman has been a waste of space since I acquired him. The only seemingly uplifting thought is that Troy Glaus started a 0 for 16 slump seemingly the day after he left my team.

Looks like I lost the strikeout race this week. It looks like I'll finish around 61 and L3thal has at least 63 at this point but then again I don't have stat tracker.

It looks like Joe Blanton had a bit of a rough ride so maybe I'll gain the WHIP statistic.