Join Neowin Folding@Home Group

Where do I get that GPU Client? Got tried a few clients, but none of them has the nVidia logo or look anything like the screenshots above

Installed the drivers and downloaded the folding program, but every time I choose "Display" the thing crashes ...

What Forceware drivers have you installed?

Also, take a look:

post-99705-1216160923_thumb.png

We broke the 500 mark. (Y)

If we can get more people with the GPU clients, that would be great. This client is powerful, moreso than the PS3's. (Y) (at the expense of consuming more electricity :whistle:)

congratulation neowin for breaking #500 rank :)

we are hovering at ~493

keep up good work

blah, I didn't realize the one pc I had this running on wasn't on for the last 2 days.

just wait i am targeting you :p

and btw i am only using gpu client soo ..... i have extra firepower ..... my C2Q feel bored as i it sit idle ;-P

just wait i am gonna take your place soon :p

and btw i am only using gpu client soo ..... i have extra firepower ..... my C2Q feel bored as i it sit idle ;-P

no you won't i can easily get over 3000 points a day. I just haven't been running it lately. ;)

no you won't i can easily get over 3000 points a day. I just haven't been running it lately. ;)

err the only thing which stop me from running SMP is ! THIS is VISTTTA ! :rolleyes:

i get apporx 4600 PPD from the gfx (88GTS)

if it wasn't for compatibility between F@H SMP and vista i would easly get another 1700~2000 PPD at least

i am gonna see who the gfx war goes this summer >>> GTX200b Vs 4870 X2

note > i just love challenges that all :)

I run the SMP client in Vista.

What is your problem?

too be more specific i am running vista x64 i am tring to use SMP 5.91 beta6

while after installation of SMP while it try to run install.bat it goes fine then ask for a pass i type it in it show nothing

then it give some odd error {unable to connect to skynetfuture-pc .............no connection have been made it may be target machine continuously refused }

Erorr code 10061

too be more specific i am running vista x64 i am tring to use SMP 5.91 beta6

while after installation of SMP while it try to run install.bat it goes fine then ask for a pass i type it in it show nothing

then it give some odd error {unable to connect to skynetfuture-pc .............no connection have been made it may be target machine continuously refused }

Erorr code 10061

The latest SMP beta attempts to install a service that is not yet compatible with x64. It even states in the readme on the forum post linking to the x64 betas that it's not supported yet.

Before you get anyone telling you to RTFM I fell for that same mistake too. :p

I run the same OS and SMP client as you Skynet. Only I have to run it manually not from a service, because it doesn't work like stated.

I run the same OS and SMP client as you Skynet. Only I have to run it manually not from a service, because it doesn't work like stated.

i couldn't configure it in the first place :( >> didnt even run

if you wouldn't mind can you tell me step by step how to please :blush:

thanks

regard ,

skynetfuture

So which team should I join?

45773 neowin

10448 Team Neowin.net

55186 Neowin.net

ranked 489 now :D

I'll definitely join when I get back to college since I would love to leech electricity and leave my laptop on 24/7 for Folding@Home. :shiftyninja: