Dream car on $130k

US$ 130K :woot: right I would like to spend them on...

Cheverolet Camaro (definately customized) and Suzuki

:cool:

post-32221-1184603136.jpg

post-32221-1184603268.jpg

post-32221-1184603565.jpg

My dream car, I suppose that is all it would ever be, but still, it's is a nice dream! They start at about $170 000

post-23703-1184612280.jpg

• 4 months later...

Nissan Skyline done up by HKS with 1000 horses 50,000 pounds. Although I would of just said Nissan Skyline I was watching top gear and they had this one on so yeah :D, the stig is awesome.

A third generation RX-7. Pull the engine and replace with a three rotor with turbo. Put some money into suspension and other misc. Use the balance for a spec miata for the track.

2003 Cobra, 5.4L aluminum block, ported/polished 4v heads Ford GT cams with a Whipple and Helion Turbo-to SC kit. Jon Lund tuned, build solid rear and a Griggs Racing suspention.

Stock suspention/motor/rear from the Cobra would be installed on my current 2003 Mach1 but utilize the Mach's stock Aluminum block while keeping the kick ass shaker.

Well over 1k HP and a GREAT suspention for road racing, and a nice daily driver . :) With the rest of the $$ I'll get a 1991 Black Taurus SHO with Ported/solished heads and a low boost turbo kit. :)

If i had to get 1 car it would be a new GT500 that I would drop it off at Evolution Performance for the works. :)

Edited by RenderItBlue

+1 for a BMW M5.

Also +1 for a DB9 or Vanquish in the future w/ more money!

Bugatti Veyron.

LOL

:D multiply the allotted $130k at least tenfold...

US$ 130K :woot: right I would like to spend them on...

Cheverolet Camaro (definately customized) and Suzuki

Seriously? A Chevy?

Nice choice for a car! A green or orange or white GT3 RS would be nicer though. :p How i wish cars here were that affordable (same car costs double or nearly triple here). For the same dough you could only get a SLK 200.

It seems i fall in love with a new car every 6-8months. Good thing im not buying of these soon or else i would change my mind in a few months and feel so miserable. Does this happen to anyone else?

First i was madly in love with the Lamborghini Gallardo. Shortly afterward i saw the new BMW M6 and that was my wet dream. Then i noticed the Aston Martin Vantage and boom i was sold. I was so set on saving for the Aston, i was postitive this was the car of my dreams and i could not possilbe settle for anything else. Now...recently i just saw a new car which stole away my heart. Behold...

53209_a_mas.jpg

(Notice the Vantage on the left, how ironic lol)

.53209_d_mas.jpg

.53209mas.jpg

.53209_e_mas.jpg

What do you think is the better buy? I am now more moved toward the Maserati even though i like Aston brand more. Reason being that the car comes pretty much loaded at $114,000, whereas the Aston starts at $114,000 and goes upward to $130,000 when configured.

^ Go for the M6! It's faster than the other two. For $114,000 you get all the options and will have several grands left so you can buy some fuel, burn it and make our planet a little warmer! (it's freezing here) :)

^ let me just point out thats not me, and thats not my car.

Second, sure the M6 may be faster but how much difference is there really? Id rather take a car with slightly less performace yet excels in luxary, comfort, and technological wise.

Both the Maserati and Aston Martin are alot more exclusive and are rarely seen on the road. You can see a BMW everyday, maybe not an M6 but BMW nonetheless, making the Maseratis and Astons nametag a lot more slective. Also there is very little differnce between the M6 and the 650i, therefore even if plop down the extra 30 grand you're still getting a car that looks 99% the same as a $60,000 car. As soon as you see an Aston or Maserati, most people won't even know what it is, except the fact that "wow this is something special." It also has that $200k+ look to it, while the BMW has the $50,000+ look to it even though its closer to $100,000.

Edited by .statix

Go find a Pinto for $100 somewhere then spend $129,900 to have it customized

I swear if I had the cash I'd do that just for the laugh factor. Imagine driving on the highway and getting passed by a Pinto that's going 200 mph. Flames coming out of the mufflers.

:laugh:

more pics please.../hire me where ever you work!

I don't have very many pictures yet.

Here's a picture in the driveway:

porsche.jpg

I plan to do a review of it during the holiday.