Spiderman 3 (2007)

It should have been 3 hours or even longer.

In a way I agree, they should have used one villain for this and keep venom for the next. Make it into 2 movies. Venom deserves 2 hours all by himself, not just a 20-minute appearance.

OK. I just came back from it.

It was horrible. The beginning was good, and then everything started to rush together. Like why does Peter think the bell would take the symbiote off? There's something you can't and just won't do. Kill off VENOM.. WTF. Spiderman's only arch-nemesis.. and he defeats him so easily? hmm.. problems.. suits? There's two Spidey suits? And why did Peter have so much difficulty removing the suit at the church than at his house? anyway.. the CGI for the Sandman in the beginning was good, then it turned into this wtfthingymajig at the end.. Venom... hmmm. I guess his flickering tongue with green spit won't do for the film. And there was too much of Eddie Brock shown than Venom.. like wtf. hmmm I don't know.. I guess I expected too much.

OK. I just came back from it.

Kill off VENOM.. WTF. Spiderman's only arch-nemesis.. and he defeats him so easily?

i dont think hes dead

There's two Spidey suits? And why did Peter have so much difficulty removing the suit at the church than at his house?

by that point he was addicted and more "in tune" with it

I hope to God that they made the emo Peter scenes that ridiculous on purpose.

Like...sweet Jesus, it just never ended.

With the hair swipe and the eyeliner, I could not stop laughing, even during the serious parts.

:-S

I thought it was good, not great or anything. I am hoping for a directors cut or something with things cut out and added in to make it less corny and more cohesive. Maybe take out some of the random cheesier moments and put in something more worthwile that may have ended up on the cutting room floor. It just felt like some of the important moments fell flat. Overall I enjoyed myself, but I don't know how it will hold up once the special effects are no longer cutting edge.

In a way I agree, they should have used one villain for this and keep venom for the next. Make it into 2 movies. Venom deserves 2 hours all by himself, not just a 20-minute appearance.

EXACTLY!

I won't say it was a horrible movie... but wtf... take emo parker out, put venom in... or at least parker really being a bad ass instead of doing a few stupid dance moves

This movie could've easily been split up into two separate movies that could've been fantastic... what do they do instead, mash it up all together and sell it as a joke?

went to see it yesterday.

action(when there was action)/cg-wise it's the best of the three.

but the emo spidey sequence was outright ridiculous. totally unneeded. they could've made him dark and gloomy without being emo. the whole dancing and "i'm the man" stunts was even worse... i hope this decision comes back to bite them. this is not supposed to be a joke movie. they got one of the greatest heroes of all time and made fun of him.

bottom line? worst of all three movies.

Hugely disappointed.

Poorly paced (I was yawning for the majority of the film), villain overkill (Venom was in there just to sell tickets. Sandman - bleh. Retarded story) and absolutely terrible acting in most of the lead roles with the exception of Topher Grace. Shame we hardly saw him.

The symbiote segment took far too long to develop. It came to Earth within the opening minutes of the film, nothing for 80 minutes then BAM, black Spidey. The whole MJ romance story took the lead, and it was horrible written. I haven't paid to come see Parker leave messages.

6/10, and that's only because I ****ing love Spider-Man.

I was thinking about the Venom being killed off thing. I don't think he was. It did burn up, But what happened to Eddie Brock (Did he evaporate?), There should have been some remains of Brock. Also... technically there is a piece of the symbiote left, in that lab (I think it was his science teacher's lab).

this movie was the biggest disappointment I've had all year.

tons of half-baked, not really completed story lines going on, emo spiderman. don't waste your money on this trash

Thats annoying, I haven't seen it yet, but in interviews some of the cast had mentioned it ties up all of the loose ends.

Oh well, I'll watch it tommorow anyway

Emo-man needs to go sit in a corner and cry some more.

Raimi is a genius. He definately knows how to milk those 12 year old girls out of all their parents' money.

Bruce Campbell is the ONLY reason to see Emoman 3.

That was awesome if you ask me. I also thought they should have had more Venom scenes and Sandstorm was just random if you ask me.

It was an alright movie...

I think that The Lizard is going to make the next appearance in the new spider-man movie (spider-man 4 anyone?) and maybe we'll see Carnage. Also, I found the romance in the film to be annoying.

And Emo spider-man has already been done.. waaay before the movie even came out.

Cartridge Comic

Neztea

In my opinion the movie simply sucked. Too much drama. And the end was simply stupid.

The tag team between Venom and Sandman vs. Spiderman and Harry was simply stupid. Too little Venom, too much crying. The butler was gay all along. Sandman's story was overdone.

The movie was crap.

It disappointed me. I mean the ending was good, but there were too many villains and the storyline went nowhere.

Emo-man was the best though :laugh: