Whats new about Shift Forums

Looks very nice so far.

Any idea as to if your gonna make a "Midnight" version of this ? I prefer it abit darker.

They said that once all the bugs are ironed out and they are happy, the other colours will follow. :D

*cant wait for green*

Am I the only one who doesn't like the theme?

Its too bright! The layout changes I like but I could use softer colors.

I miss the old stuff at the top of the bar that showed all the recent stuff, i hate the hover drop down menus. :( can i get it back?

I miss the old stuff at the top of the bar that showed all the recent stuff, i hate the hover drop down menus. :( can i get it back?

Yes, switch your forum skin from Shift to Swift.

Wow, now the page loads faster... :D Good job, Neowin...

I am loving the new theme, they should also have this theme with different colors.

Nice work!

I am loving the new theme, they should also have this theme with different colors.

As said already, new colours will come once the devs are satisfied the blue theme is as bug-free as it's gonna get.

Ohh Neobond?

I forgot to tell ya: this site is looking good! I understand about the colors though; it's just that I'd love it if there's a red theme, heh.

I see the blog design has been slightly updated... using one of my suggestions! Woot! I feel so important! :woot:

(If you have your own blog, notice the bar at the bottom of the custom content blocks... Before, the buttons just floated there, but I PMed DaveLegg with a suggestion to copy the button bar from the add post/blog form :))

I don't know how long it has taken to finish the work done to improve the site but it looks amazing and everyone involved in it should be congratulated on a job well done :)

The new template is looking good. But there is some errors with the WYSIWYG-editor, and the "Quick Reply" button should not have the Q as a large image. Please use text instead.

Otherwise, I great template..

I'll chuck my quick throw-away suggestion in here.

I reckon the main tab drop-downs should be slightly delayed (800ms?) because when your mouse is near the top they can be triggered inadvertently and it's kinda annoying. Anyone agree?

This new theme looks fanstantic. Lots of websites has been ungoing changes to new looks lately :D

umm are you going to keep the old theme available? I would like prefer that one so i can slowly transfer myself over to this theme between the two over time. It take a while to get used to huge changes.

But this this is great otherwise :D Keep up the good work.