Whats new about Shift Forums

You could try switching to Swift, choosing Standard (rather than Linear+) and then come back to Shift.

Perhaps Shift defaults to Linear+. I'm not sure. I personally prefer Linear+ so I did not notice.

Thanks that worked

You could try switching to Swift, choosing Standard (rather than Linear+) and then come back to Shift.

Perhaps Shift defaults to Linear+. I'm not sure. I personally prefer Linear+ so I did not notice.

Or from within Shift, just click the option button, and choose Standard.

I'm sorry to say that, dev team, but after few hours of browsing, the drop downs menu really annoy me now :(

Or from within Shift, just click the option button, and choose Standard.

Yes, that is easier than my suggestion.

I like it. I miss the forum previews on the main page - now I'm forced to hover my cusor over the forum link. It's not a big deal, just personal preference.

I was thinking.. as a compromise, what if you put the 5 or 10 most recent posts on the main forum page?

You could keep the clean look with the mouse-over drop down menus for the main page, but for those of us that like to monitor the forums, we could refresh the main forum page instead. I know many people would prefer to have the news and the forums on the same page, but this compromise seems more organized and I can't see it being all that difficult to implement unless there's a limitation somewhere in the board software.

I was thinking something like:

nw_forum.jpg

I'm cool with the new design but couldn't help kicking a few ideas around. Thoughts?

Awesome. I've been suggesting this for awhile now, And now that's it done...It looks great. Keep up the good work.