Neowin Fantasy Football Season 2007

I could use it later that night myself. 8pm is the kid's bedtime. 10pm would be safer. (For those in other timezones, I'm saying that 2 hrs later would be good for me).

what about 9pm? the thing i worry about is that last year it took upwards of 2.5 three hours...and i have to work in the morning!

excellent, were filling up nicely.... i think were around 6 people or so right now (cant login at work :( ) keep em coming!

what about 9pm? the thing i worry about is that last year it took upwards of 2.5 three hours...and i have to work in the morning!

How many teams did we have last year that it took that long? 9pm (one hour later then it is currently set) would be fine for me.

i'd like to sign up but it's blocked here at work, and i won't be home for another 7 1/2 hours. hopefully there are still spots open later today.

I upped the time to 9 PM as requested....

thanks :) it takes 6 hours to drive from pa to home, but since it will be sunday a lot of people will coming back from out of town that day. I hope I make the playoffs this season. I missed it by points last year (I think)

thanks :) it takes 6 hours to drive from pa to home, but since it will be sunday a lot of people will coming back from out of town that day. I hope I make the playoffs this season. I missed it by points last year (I think)

no prob...

2 spots left!

Whew got in last spot :D hopefully I wont be dead in the middle of picks again. My players that were autodrafted last year did better than my drafted.. lol (Drew Brees, Marion Barber III, Chris Henry)

People should sign up for a waiting list (by posting in this thread) in case:

a) Somebody decides to drop out.

b) We have enough for a second league.

or someone who purposely picks a bad team and never shows up for the rest of the season....

if someone quites playing becuase there team sucks, one) its their own fault two) you can pick up people to make your team better three) i will donkey punch anyone who quites and ruins it for the rest of us!

now that i say that, ill probably have the worst team and loose...hopefully i can have better luck than last year where i drafted trent green who got the crap knocked out of him game 1 for almost the entire season :angry:

[Thread Pinned]

Is there anything weird with the defence settings from normal? I was looking at the week 1 projections and they have Pittsburgh (DEF) projected to take 24 Fan Points while the top offencive player is projected to earn 21 points. LT is projected to earn 20 points.

Does that mean we should be picking a defensive team with our first overall pick? That would seem to go against the convention wisdom of other football leagues.

Similar projects seem to extend for the entire season so it isn't just a week 1 quirk.

if thats your strategy lol, really its all about points so you want to pick the big point getters first obviously....if you think thats the best first pick then go for it

if thats your strategy lol, really its all about points so you want to pick the big point getters first obviously....if you think thats the best first pick then go for it

Normally it wouldn't be wise to take a defensive squad with a high draft pick which was why I was asking if we used non-standard scoring.

Normally it wouldn't be wise to take a defensive squad with a high draft pick which was why I was asking if we used non-standard scoring.

i kept it pretty much Yahoo settings, i really didnt change all that much, i think only one or two stats

i kept it pretty much Yahoo settings, i really didnt change all that much, i think only one or two stats

I won't bother trying to out-think the Yahoo rankings then.