Neowin Fantasy Football Season 2007

Asdfasdfasd, no one got anything done this week on my roster except Favre. Down 40 pts. and I have NE defense and Chad Johnson...lovely combination, amirite?

how in the world does a def get 50 points in one freaking game?!?

37 of those 50 points came from Devin Hester alone (314 return yards and a return TD).

Yards and TDs earned by kick returners are counted twice in this league (for whatever reason).

aw man i'm reeling this week. I'm still confident i'll win this *one*, but definitely not telling you all anymore secrets. All my future FA's were swallowed up; except 1 :)

how in the world does a def get 50 points in one freaking game?!?

:D

althought i hope moss and brady dont have a field day on the bengals... i have a good lead but still could lose it

damn, 1 stinkin pt. Was it really too much to expect Carson Palmer and Sammy Morris to offset the 19pt deficit + offset whatever CIN-Kicker could do... I feel robbed of this victory but i'll be BaCK!!

damn, 1 stinkin pt. Was it really too much to expect Carson Palmer and Sammy Morris to offset the 19pt deficit + offset whatever CIN-Kicker could do... I feel robbed of this victory but i'll be BaCK!!

Somebody won with only 70 points and you lost with 108. It doesn't seem fair does it?

Oh well, total points may be important for the final rankings (if you end up with an identical record to someone else).

If stncttr908 does lose next week he could fall down several spots because his overall score isn't very high.

Actually, if you want to talk about unfair, Steffan 9ers has more points than I do but is five positions lower.

Favre is playing at home in the oldest rivalry in football. Bears Defense aside, Favre is likely to be trying just a bit harder than usual this weekend. In most of the recent meets CHI vs GB been ugly in favor of GB. GB is at Home too, but i'm a CHI fan. I kinda learned not to vote against Favre and the Packers the hard way.

Brees hasn't done much this season, can't predict when if ever, NO will start attacking.

I thought I went overboard by drafting 4 top end RBs.

One is now gone for the season due to an injury and two are Questionable for this week. Travis Henry may be suspended for the year due to drugs.

Sheesh.

Today I started Derek Anderson in place of tom brady, for moral reason. Also I had to pick Derrick Ward because petterson had a bye. Then at WR I started Boldin and Holmes even though neither was playing because I didnt want to cut either and my other WR was santana moss, so I got no points from them. With all that being said I still won by 30 and as of 8pm with two games to go I am leading my league in scoring by 20 points. Well I havnt actually won yet, but unless cedric benson scores 3 TDs on 150 yards I should go 5-0 with a 2 game lead in 1st place.

i need romo to get 6 pts and i win :) DONT GET HURT ROMO!

I don't mean to worry you, but Romo may have negative points as the 1st quarter draws to a close.

I'm sure he'll rebound and get his 6 points but he isn't off to a good start. I, on the other hand, would like Dallas to concentrate on the running game.

Edit: Yikes, interception #4. He may get pulled before you get your six points.

Edited by Fred Derf

I don't mean to worry you, but Romo may have negative points as the 1st quarter draws to a close.

I'm sure he'll rebound and get his 6 points but he isn't off to a good start. I, on the other hand, would like Dallas to concentrate on the running game.

Edit: Yikes, interception #4. He may get pulled before you get your six points.

thankfully i got my points...def not Romo's best game. Was really a low scoring week across the board

One of my WR has at least 16 point by the end of the 1st quarter. Woot! It should be a good week.

My optimism has been tempered by the fact that Kurt Warriner played 5 minutes of the 1st quarter before getting injured. He has yet to return. :(

I hope Braylon Edwards can overcome my Manning bye week.

He helped me, well kinda, im already leading 106 to 30 right now, but boldin never played and I started him, santana moss had negative points, and todd heap didnt get me any points either.

Brady with 5 TDs today :D Hope I win my 2nd game of the season this week. But knowing my luck, the other team will make of the points tomorrow night.

here are the current scores as of... 10:29 pm est

Fantasy

Mumble's Minions 81

Netrack 125

Watch Live with StatTracker

Purple Haze 71 Match

Up

Fred's Iron Dragons 113

Watch Live with StatTracker

Steffan 9ers 109 Match

Up

L3thal's Boys 60