Neowin Fantasy Football Season 2007

I won't be making it (vacation). Oh well...

Atleast set up your ranking L3thal. You'll atleast have the computer be able to pick the players you want. Don't be the guy who gets Vick, because the computer picks him for you.

BTW, I'll be there!

Once we have the draft it will be impossible to delete your team.

I would point out that we have two people waiting to enter this league. If you have any doubts that you will be able to handle updating your roster every week or so then please delete your team now and give one of those two guys a chance to join this league.

Once we have the draft it will be impossible to delete your team.

I would point out that we have two people waiting to enter this league. If you have any doubts that you will be able to handle updating your roster every week or so then please delete your team now and give one of those two guys a chance to join this league.

agreed this is a comitment threw december....if your not up for maintaing your team please please please back out now

No one take Steven Jackson! I'm continuing the tradition of drafting him in the past two Neowin leagues, haha. I went back and was looking through the 2005 league, we had 20 teams that year.

Well, I went a little crazy with RBs but it's hard to not draft guys who are in the top 100. I'd like to move one for a backup WR or QB. I'm not too concerned with a kicker quite yet.

im not to excited about my draft, i really hated being last...although i did pick up a few and will be going after fred for the first round....

we now have about 1 month exactly to get some trades in!

I also got a few people off the free agents roster that for some reason or another werent ranked to high becuase they were on special teams

Well, I went a little crazy with RBs but it's hard to not draft guys who are in the top 100. I'd like to move one for a backup WR or QB. I'm not too concerned with a kicker quite yet.

There are still good players available via waiver. Most of them could be a dark horse. But, if you are looking for a good backup QB, there's always Michael Vick.

clinton portis has me worried...he is either going to be huge, or nothing

You've got both Portis and Betts so there isn't much to worry about. If Portis misses the first two weeks then Betts will get the play time.

i picked up a bunch of kick/punt returners that have high points but low ratings, it worked out well last year but we will see this yuear...i dont feel as comfortable

tony romo needs to continue his season from last year

You mean Tony's butterfingers from last year?

yes i mean the guy who had an allstar year for the amount of time he played...look at his stats, then remeber he started playing in late october...

and dropped holds isnt a stat we get counted for

I've got week 6 bye issues.

I'd like to move Calvin Johnson (or Lee Evans) for a WR with a different bye week.

I'm in no particular hurry however.

Help, what are all these new symbols?

NA means Not Available. Presumably they were cut from the team or loaned to a minor league.

But what is "D", "O", "Q" and "P" mean? They all seem related to an injury. Plus there is also "IR" which suggests they have been formally listed on the team's Injured Reserve list.

"P" means Probable (to start the next game)

"D" means Doubtful

presumably "Q" means questionable (somewhere between doubtful and probable?)

I don't know what "O" means (Out for Sure?)

Edit:

Also, how long do we have StatTracker for?

Edited by Fred Derf

Another question...

On the bottom of the Matchup Page, there is the Coke Zero blurb that says: "Who do you pick to win? League Votes: 0/12"

How do I vote on this?

i think you got all the dopq letters correct, i think stat tracker usually goes for the first two weeks, then its $10 for the rest of the season...i bought it last year for my team and will probably do the same again this seasons

your probably going to smuther me this week derf

your probably going to smuther me this week derf

Oh how not so.

I figured that Frye would really need to turn in a great effort to ward off Anderson taking over as QB and he failed miserably.

I'm not sure what happened to Lee Evans but he also produced a big fat zero.

Starting Frye was admittedly risky but I thought the pressure might produce great results. He didn't rise to the challenge.