Neowin Fantasy Football Season 2007

Cool, thanks. I was worried how I would do with getting zero QB points.

Edit: Kurt Warner got -1 points actually.

Edited by Fred Derf

Im still waiting for a week when I have my full roster at least having a decent game, 4 of my playes had combined for -1 points, and I scored 121 with the default yahoo scoring. Im so glad I went against the "experts" and picked the players I thought were legit and good, not hype.

Pretty bad when 3 players and a defense can beat you.... Carolina looks like its finally getting their D together. although I wish they'd bench one of thier CB's and put Richard Marshall in more.

I was happy enough to claim Adam Vinatieri off waivers. A kicker isn't worth trading for because the best kicker is only going to average a point or so more than an above-average alternative but I'll spend a waiver position on him.

I probably should have used my waiver position to go after Big Ben but that is now water under the bridge.

I was happy enough to claim Adam Vinatieri off waivers. A kicker isn't worth trading for because the best kicker is only going to average a point or so more than an above-average alternative but I'll spend a waiver position on him.

I probably should have used my waiver position to go after Big Ben but that is now water under the bridge.

i was quite suprised too when i dropped him, there was a far better kicker (pts total) than vinateri, kris brown is beating him in stats...sometimes its good to have a kicker on a team that cant get into the pay dirt

once again.. last week i faced a team with the highest fantasy points player in adrian peterson.

this week, i'm facing a team with the highest fantasy points player in Tom brady with 6 TDs.

nice.

well, im ****ed that I lost but it looks like fred and seafoam will loose too...im probably going to lose next week though becuase the other half my team is on bye...hopefully ill make the playoffs with my full roster

well, im ****ed that I lost but it looks like fred and seafoam will loose too...im probably going to lose next week though becuase the other half my team is on bye...hopefully ill make the playoffs with my full roster

Yes, I must admit to feeling great comfort that others in the top four were going down with me. :D

I hope to undo the damage by beating stncttr908 next week.

I don't think I can count on 47 from my D every week. :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think im going to try to trade derek anderson this week for a big name WR like plaxico or owens even though tom brady hasnt had his bye week yet. If I can get that then ill be 100% satisfied with my team.

Assuming stncttr908's defence doesn't score 30 points tonight then you can all thank me for keeping it tight at the top. :p

look how many pts he got last week :(

Nightz 65

Match

Up

Netrack 79

Watch Live with StatTracker

Seafoam 59

Match

Up

Fred's Iron Dragons 93

Watch Live with StatTracker

stncttr908 73