NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

What about Candice. Any word on what the deal is with her now?

Dunno they have been featuring her in the summer with a 4 part graphic novel (which revealed she was a fat emo goth :( ) but as for on the show it seems she's not a regular...which is a shame :(

Dunno they have been featuring her in the summer with a 4 part graphic novel (which revealed she was a fat emo goth :( ) but as for on the show it seems she's not a regular...which is a shame :(

indeed. i liked her :( the one on the tv show that is, not the comic.

cool, looking forward to this :) cheers for the info rappy

p.s whos that in your sig rappy? (the guy with the green metal mask and block hood/robe incase it changes before you see this)

cool, looking forward to this :) cheers for the info rappy

p.s whos that in your sig rappy? (the guy with the green metal mask and block hood/robe incase it changes before you see this)

No Problem :)

Tis a Deatheater from Harry Potter if you mean the one I have now :)

Hrmmm.... Heroes finishing in April? Bah.

how is that "Bah"? :blink:

would you rather have more weeks off...we're still getting the full 24 episodes so what's the problem...

hell i'm fine with it because when its over for the season we still get 6 more weeks of heroes related stuff....

During the press conference on the "Heroes" set, a reporter noted that Leonard Roberts, whose character, D.L. Hawkins, was badly wounded by a gunshot in the season finale, was absent. Creator Tim Kring suggested we shouldn't read too much into that, but at the same time hinted that big changes were in store for D.L.'s wife, Nikki (Ali Larter).

Quinto was only slightly more forthcoming, admitting, "I'm allowed to say you haven't seen the last of (power-stealing villain Sylar). But the landscape in which you find him at the beginning of season two is alarmingly different than the landscape in which you found him at the end of season one."

(A reporter asked whether it would be alarming for Sylar or the viewers; Quinto said, "Both, I'd imagine. But definitely for him.")

In Mohinder's room, there's a cot in the bedroom for ? well, no one's saying for sure. But there's also a little girl's room all decked out in butterflies and ponies that we suspect is for "tracking device" Molly.

Larter says she never understood her character Niki/Jessica's super power last year (good and evil fighting in the same body), but this year her power is more defined and her character will be less about family and more about working with the group.

wtf?...I mean is Mohinder having a chil:laugh:h:

DC Comics has announced plans to publish a hardcover collection of graphic novels based on NBC's Emmy and Golden Globe nominated "Heroes," from executive producer-creator Tim Kring.

The stories, which mark the first printed graphic novel adaptation of the show, were originally created for and new chapters continue to be exclusively available on NBC's "Heroes" website. The collection will also feature the artwork of legendary comic book artist Tim Sale ("Batman: The Long Halloween"), whose work was featured prominently throughout the first season of the series through the visuals created by a drug-addled painter with apocalyptic visions of the future.

The book is slated to reach stores this fall and will be published under DC's WildStorm imprint. It is developed through a licensing agreement with Universal Studios Consumer Products Group.

"We are very excited to be releasing the compilation of 'Heroes' comics through DC Comics. Until now, most of these stories have only been available on NBC.com. To have this first printing coming from DC, the premier publisher of comic books, is a dream come true," said Tim Kring, creator-executive producer, "Heroes."

I wanted it to be Marvel but oh well DC is still pretty awesome :)

By the grace of the fire marshall, I just squeezed into the second half of the Heroes' panel at Comic-Con. I'll have a report up later, but in the meantime, big news, kids. Kevin Smith has signed to write and direct the first episode of Heroes: Origins. It will air in April. Each episode will have a different auteur at its helm, and yes, Smith is the first up.

How awesome is that!!!! :D

There was a Video shown at comic-con as soon as I find it I shall post it or someone else can :)

Rundown...

Spoilers: The fast-paced montage of clips showed the characters all over world. George Takei appears to be reprising his role as Hiro?s father. It looks like Parkman survived his encounter with Sylar. Suresh is being followed again. Nathan has a thick beard, and is being reprimanded by his mother for ?killing? Peter. There?s a dark, evil voice threatening the others. Claire cut off something that made the crowd gasp. And yes, there?s David Anders from Alias as a samurai.

I'm starting to get seriously annoyed by Sylar.

I've been led to believe that he has no regenerative abilities at all, hence the "save the cheerleader, save the world" bull****.

HOWEVER, he walks away from being repeatedly shot with a handgun, falling from the back of a huge stadium stand, being clinically dead, and at the end of Season 1 being stabbed through the heart with a samuri sword.

Either he has regenerative abilities and he didn't need the cheerleader, hence making future Hiro and the "save the cheerleader" quest worthless (her death and the fact Sylar absorbed her powers being attributed for the fact that future Hiro couldn't kill him), or he doesn't and it is a giant plot hole.

Seriously, if this guy can't be killed, or can walk away from so much physical trauma, we need a reason!

[/rant over :( ]

I've been led to believe that he has no regenerative abilities at all, hence the "save the cheerleader, save the world" bull****.

HOWEVER, he walks away from being repeatedly shot with a handgun, falling from the back of a huge stadium stand, being clinically dead, and at the end of Season 1 being stabbed through the heart with a samuri sword.

Either he has regenerative abilities and he didn't need the cheerleader, hence making future Hiro and the "save the cheerleader" quest worthless (her death and the fact Sylar absorbed her powers being attributed for the fact that future Hiro couldn't kill him), or he doesn't and it is a giant plot hole.

Seriously, if this guy can't be killed, or can walk away from so much physical trauma, we need a reason!

Oh he has regenerative powers allright, just not in the way Clair has them. It costs Sylar much more effort to regenerate and it goes much much slower, he doesnt want to waste time regenerating so he goes after the one who heals instantly.

Yeah I understand fully with you...there was a stage in season 1 where Sylar actually faked his own death and his heart had stopped only for him to bring himself back to life and kill the scientist. He has alot of abilities tho we don't know about but I would doubt he has regenerative because if he did that he wouldn't need the cheerleader...maybe he just has to survive because he is bad.

Indeed (Y)

His escape at the end of Season 1 is the most ridiculous in my opinion. If he doesn't have regenerative abilities in some form, then we need a damn good explanation why he survived a samuri sword through the chest when Season 2 starts. After all, future Hiro said that the only reason he survived that the first time was because he'd absorbed Claire's regenerative abilities, which he definitely had not at the end of Season 1.

Hopefully we get a reason for this, or it will just be a case of Sylar miraculously surviving until the producers/writers want him dead, and then no doubt we can expect him to die in a way that he's survived countless times before.

The answer everyone wants is why the hell is Nathan Alive!!!

I bet the answer is something along the lines of Nathan carrying Peter at super speeds into the air, and him shooting off leaving him to continue to rise through momentum. Therefore, given the speed that Nathan could travel, and Peter's momentum, Nathan wouldn't be anywhere near Peter when he exploded. In fact, he'd be miles away.

Just a theory :shifty:

I bet the answer is something along the lines of Nathan carrying Peter at super speeds into the air, and him shooting off leaving him to continue to rise through momentum. Therefore, given the speed that Nathan could travel, and Peter's momentum, Nathan wouldn't be anywhere near Peter when he exploded. In fact, he'd be miles away.

Just a theory :shifty:

Yeah think of the radiation tho that Nathan would get!!!

Yeah think of the radiation tho that Nathan would get!!!

Well, they haven't made short term exposure much of a problem in the series thus far. Think of Ted in the Bennett household. Massive dose of radiation for everyone there, yet, nothing was made of it.

If Nathan grabbed Peter, shot up into the air, and then let go, and flew away leaving Peter to rise through momentum, he wouldn't get any more radiation than the people did in the Bennett household.

Indeed (Y)

His escape at the end of Season 1 is the most ridiculous in my opinion. If he doesn't have regenerative abilities in some form, then we need a damn good explanation why he survived a samuri sword through the chest when Season 2 starts. After all, future Hiro said that the only reason he survived that the first time was because he'd absorbed Claire's regenerative abilities, which he definitely had not at the end of Season 1.

Hopefully we get a reason for this, or it will just be a case of Sylar miraculously surviving until the producers/writers want him dead, and then no doubt we can expect him to die in a way that he's survived countless times before.

It was obvious that Sylar did not kill Claire until five years after the explosion in the future time line, hence he never regenerated. He finally finds Claire, while looking like Nathan, and kills her. Hiro stabbed Peter, thinking this glowing, flaming about-to-explode person was Sylar, and seeing him regenerate (Peter is the only other person that we know of that can do it).

Again, Sylar never had Claire's regeneration ability in either time line; he finally acquired it five years after the bomb went off while posing as Nathan.

As for Sylar's ability to heal, it could be something tied to his telekinesis, where he has to do some serious focusing to reproduce his white blood cells, etc. etc. etc. It's a far shot, but they really should address it since he's had all kinds of crap happen to him and it hasn't stopped him. Slowed him down, but not stopped him. This and Nathan. Address them with something that can make sense and is better than he just flew away. That's just dumb. :crazy: