NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

Heroes just stopped by Hong Kong, but it was at some VIP club... my friends and I were so hyped up about seeing them, but owell.

// does anyone know what song is playing in the background?

oooo looking good, just like completely crazy stuff going on. is claire at a different school in this season or uni?

Shes in a different state completely this season.

I gotta say Heroes is a Show that gets better as you watch it.

The Premiere was really NOT that engaging, but as you watch 2nd, 3rd episodes, so on... it gets better!

I am going to finish Watch season 1 and hope Season 2 premiere is MUCH better than the Series premiere.

Season 2 Fall Promo

Four Months Later - NBC Press Release

"HEROES"

"FOUR MONTHS LATER..."

09/24/2007 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Monday) : AS THE EMMY-NOMINATED "HEROES" RETURNS, THE EXTRAORDINARY STRIVE TO BE ORDINARY FOUR MONTHS AFTER THE EXPLOSIVE EVENTS IN NEW YORK, BUT DEADLY NEW THREATS LOOM AS BRAND-NEW INDIVIDUALS WITH ABILITIES EMERGE WORLDWIDE -- WRITTEN BY EXECUTIVE PRODUCER/CREATOR TIM KRING AND DIRECTED BY EXECUTIVE PRODUCER GREG BEEMAN

As the second volume of "Heroes" begins, the fates of Peter (Milo Ventimiglia), Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and Matt (Greg Grunberg) are revealed, following the horrible showdown with Sylar (Zachary Quinto) and Peter's uncontrolled nuclear detonation miles above New York City. As everyone attempts to move on, a new sinister force begins stalking and murdering Heroes. With the family hiding in Southern California, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) and Claire (Hayden Panettiere) attempt to live as inconspicuously as possible?which proves to be easier said than done. Meanwhile, after landing in feudal Japan, Hiro (Masi Oka) meets his hero Takezo Kensei (David Anders). Twins Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro Herrera (Shalim Ortiz) hope to make the crossing into the U.S. from Mexico, in hopes of finding help with their deadly abilities.

Dana Davis, Noah Gray-Cabey, James Kyson Lee, Ali Larter, Sendhil Ramamurthy also star. Nick D'Agosto, Lyndsy Fonseca, Cristine Rose, Barry Shabaka Henley, George Takei, Eriko Tamura and Adair Tishler guest star.

I just found this thread an hour ago and read that Sylar is alive. I also read some theories of how he can heal himself. I just wanted to put this out there for consideration.

When Sylar was trying to kill Peter by cutting his head Sylar was cutting his head but not completely. Maybe he got Clair's powers through Peter and that could be the reason why he can heal himself.

Also when future Hiro said "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" that was an alternate reality. Also, save the world doesn't have to be taken literally it could mean the "mutants" (for lack of a better word) world. Remember the episode 5 years later, the "mutants" had it rough after the bomb in NY went off.

Lastly, anyone know of a good website that has everything compiled about what abilities everyone has and speculations of other. Wikipedia did me know good.

Sorry if this seemed rushed, I am at work now.

Lizards - NBC Press Release

"HEROES"

"LIZARDS"

10/06/2007 (8:00 PM) : AS MATT INVESIGATES THE DEATH OF ONE HERO, ANOTHER IS ATTACKED BY THIS NEW SINISTER FORCE STALKING THOSE WITH ABILITIES -- NIKI, MICAH AND THE HAITIAN RETURN -- DIRECTED BY EXECUTIVE PRODUCER ALLAN ARKUSH

With one person dead, Matt (Greg Grunberg) enlists some unlikely help as the attacks continue on people with abilities. Claire?s (Hayden Panettiere) efforts to hide her healing abilities at her new California high school are jeopardized by a fellow student with a secret of his own. Niki (Ali Larter) and Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) leave Las Vegas in an attempt to start over. As part of his new job, Dr. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) must track down The Haitian (guest star Jimmy Jean-Louis). While crossing into Mexico, Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro?s (Shalim Ortiz) abilities prove to be a threat to those around them. Meanwhile, disappointed by his hero Kensei (David Anders), Hiro (Masi Oka) resolves to rectify any damage his presence in feudal Japan has done to history. And another lost Hero falls in with a gang of Irish gangsters with clues to his past.

Jack Coleman, Dana Davis, James Kyson Lee, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Milo Ventimiglia also star. Nick D?Agosto, Katie Carr, Ashley Crow, Cristine Rose, Barry Shabaka Henley, Dominic Keating, Holt McCallany, Eriko Tamura, Adair Tishler and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.

Source: NBC

I just found this thread an hour ago and read that Sylar is alive. I also read some theories of how he can heal himself. I just wanted to put this out there for consideration.

When Sylar was trying to kill Peter by cutting his head Sylar was cutting his head but not completely. Maybe he got Clair's powers through Peter and that could be the reason why he can heal himself.

Also when future Hiro said "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" that was an alternate reality. Also, save the world doesn't have to be taken literally it could mean the "mutants" (for lack of a better word) world. Remember the episode 5 years later, the "mutants" had it rough after the bomb in NY went off.

Lastly, anyone know of a good website that has everything compiled about what abilities everyone has and speculations of other. Wikipedia did me know good.

Heroes Wiki is the best resource for stuff on Heroes.

not to discount any of your theories... but I do not believe Sylar has any healing abilities.... if you are into spoilers you can find what exactly happened with that.. or you can just wait another 2 weeks...

www.9thwonders.net is a good resource site... I am sure you can just google Heroes and find a # of sites with the info you are looking for...

Okay so I will say now this may not be true because it comes from a magazine thats known for crap but some of this does match what I have read before and its Spoilers from the first 4 episodes!!!...

Episode One ?Four months later?

Mohinder is approached by a strange guy named Bob, who offers him a job with a mysterious company. Mohinder realises the company is his enemy and trying to penetrate the orginization.

Claire nearly gets run over by her new boyfriend West, who she later learns can fly.

She has a run in with head cheerleader Debbie, does a backflip- and breaks a bone, she then uses her powers to heal herself.

Episode Two ?Lizards?

Peter was captured by Irish criminals in the seasons premiere, has amnesia and has to re-discover his powers.He has a love intrest Caitlin the daughter of Ricky, the leader of a criminal gang.

Hiro?s father is killed by being thrown off a rooftop by a stranger who jumps off the roof with him, but disappears before they hit the ground.

Hiro travels back in time and impersonates his hero, Takezoand, and using his power to stop time he disarms 11 bandits.

Hiro falls in love with the swordsmith?s daughter but steps aside so his hero Takeo can fufill his destiny.

Episode 3 ?Kindred?

Saylar is still alive.. he kills Candice Wilmer who had rescued him, but then to his shock -he loses his powers.

Peter is forced to help the criminals with a robbery and saves the gangsters by levitating an armoured car and hurling it at the guards. He discovers he has powers of shooting electricity from his hands and telekinesis.

Suresh saves the dying Haitian by injecting him with his blood.

Niki joins the evil company.

Episode 4 ?The Kindness of Strangers?

A new hero (Dana Davis) has the power to replicate any physical motion.

She foils a stick-up man by snatching his gun and flooring him with a double backflip she once saw during a wrestling show.

American students Derek and Maya find Sylar lying face down in the Mexican desert and rescue him. He tells them his name is Gabriel Gray and seems willing to help them but secretly kills Derek at a gas station.

Molly?s ?boogeyman? turns out to be the mysterious Bob from the company , who is actually Matt?s father.

Indeed (Y)

His escape at the end of Season 1 is the most ridiculous in my opinion. If he doesn't have regenerative abilities in some form, then we need a damn good explanation why he survived a samuri sword through the chest when Season 2 starts. After all, future Hiro said that the only reason he survived that the first time was because he'd absorbed Claire's regenerative abilities, which he definitely had not at the end of Season 1.

Hopefully we get a reason for this, or it will just be a case of Sylar miraculously surviving until the producers/writers want him dead, and then no doubt we can expect him to die in a way that he's survived countless times before.

Ah, but remember Future Hiro thought that Clare was dead at that point. So he was assuming that's how he survived.

Also remember, we've never fully seen all of Sylars powers that he has absorbed, just some.

Sylar does get rescued/saved by a new hero, who he then of course kills. But this hero gets resurrected (dunno how) and Sylar does indeed apparently start off season 2 without any powers.

Also that bit about Hiro's father dying in the 2nd episode is bologna since the god known as George Takei is signed on for like 8 or 9 episodes or something this season lol

And since this thread is full of spoilers anyways, just so you guys know "chapter 2 - generations" will not be lasting the entire season (dunno if its been said in the thread yet or not) it will actually only last until mid-season or so, then chapter 3 will begin. :)

I think it's time we start throwing what isn't a press release and what not in spoiler tags, including comments about spoilers *cough*Loc*cough*

Anywho, the announcement was made sometime around the season one finale that they wouldn't stick to a single story for an entire season, so that was already known by a lot of people participating in this and season one's thread.