NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

Well not for nothing, but why bother with spoiler tags if the thread title warns you of spoilers before you even come into the thread?

I never understood that arguement lol but that's ok, since I only just got Heroes on DVD like, the other day and watched the entire 1st season in 2 days. I'm a Heroes newb so bleh.

The age old argument about spoiler tags is something that first started in 24 thread but I will post Spoilers in tags because thats only right.

It has been an age old argument, but basically: if it hasn't aired, then it is likely a spoiler. Some people take it a step further and call previews spoilers.

Since the show hasn't even begun airing, details about what happens in the show, like what Rappy posted, are spoilers, and any comments that include said spoilers are spoilers.

If the episode was aired, then there's no point in putting spoiler tags because it was aired. :)

Talking about the spoiler Sylar killing Candice is interesting...makes Sylar really powerful tho he loses his power after it makes you think if it really was Candice

Episode 4 ?The Kindness of Strangers?

A new hero (Dana Davis) has the power to replicate any physical motion.

She foils a stick-up man by snatching his gun and flooring him with a double backflip she once saw during a wrestling show.

American students Derek and Maya find Sylar lying face down in the Mexican desert and rescue him. He tells them his name is Gabriel Gray and seems willing to help them but secretly kills Derek at a gas station.

Molly?s ?boogeyman? turns out to be the mysterious Bob from the company , who is actually Matt?s father.

What do u mean by replicate any physical motion? WHats the power of BOb?

^^

Put that in Spoiler Tags! others will complain!

To answer your question say she watches Bruce Lee kick someone she can then replicate that in her mind and she will do it

Kindred - Press Release

Thanks to the ODI for informing me of this.

BOTH IN PAST AND PRESENT, SEVERAL HEROES MAKE SHOCKING DISCOVERIES -- Upon his return to New York, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is unnerved to find an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that foretells death of someone close to him. Both Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) pursue their own secret personal agendas. Determined to make it to the U.S., Maya (Dania Ramirez) uses her deadly abilities to free Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) from a Mexican jail. Ando (James Kyson Lee) returns to his job in Japan and makes a happy discovery. Meanwhile, in Japan?s past, just when Hiro (Masi Oka) had written off Kensei (David Anders), his childhood hero surprises him. Niki (Ali Larter) and a lost Hero individually strike shady bargains to reach their goals. Two familiar people with abilities make an unexpected return. Dana Davis, Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Nick D?Agosto, Katie Carr, Ashley Crow, Cristine Rose, Barry Shabaka Henley, Dominic Keating, Holt McCallany, Eriko Tamura, Adair Tishler and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.

Source: NBC

New Trailer

Looks good!

Eek! I guess I'll have to avoid this thread until the season starts again. :o

Just to be clear, I'm not really complaining. If spoilers are allowed in this thread then I'm fine with waiting until after an episode airs before I visit.

It's a marriage that would've been made in fanboy heaven: Quentin Tarantino and "Heroes." Apparently NBC and the producers of "Heroes" reached out to Tarantino to see if he'd be interested in directing an upcoming episode of Season Two. Sadly Tarantino said no. Actually he said, "I haven't even seen the f***ing show! What the f*** is 'Heroes'?" Ahh, you gotta love Quentin! The director was out promoting the release of DEATH PROOF on DVD and revealed the news to The Sun that he was being courted. As you might imagine, Tarantino is courted quite often to work on TV as he takes such time in between his feature projects. He's only direct two TV episodes: one for "ER" and another for "CSI." And as much as I love Tarantino, neither were anything groundbreaking. So I guess I'd rather have the man focus on INGLORIOUS BASTARDS or whatever he's kicking around in that head of his. I know GRINDHOUSE was just earlier this year but don't make us wait so long next time dude! "Heroes" returns to NBC Tarantinoless next Monday.

Thats shame it would of been awesome!!!

Season 2 Spoilers

Epis 1-8 as we know will cover the 4 months after finale and what occurred with all the Heroes in this period. When Hiro is trapped in the past he changes the future which will take effect in Epis 9-11. Epi 11 is the end of Vol 1 and will reveal the NEW regular cast of the show. Also Episode 13 will be a future episode.

Source: The ODI

Interesting, last future episode was one of the best episodes imo

I assume the end of episode 11 is the end of Vol 2?...because we are on Volume 2 now

Maybe it meant, end of volume 1 as in thats it, the story for volume 1 is over and carrying along with the story for volume 2

From Wikipedia it seems Volume 1 did end...

The second season will continue from where Volume Two - "Generations" - began, with Hiro Nakamura in feudal Japan while the rest of the Heroes are moving on four months after the events at Kirby Plaza.

LOL. Thanks for the spoiler tags, guys. (Y) :) I clicked the thread again by habit only to be (thankfully) welcomed by a bunch of blacked-out text.

I can't believe there are only 2 days left. I guess it's time to bring out my HD antenna again.

It begins tonight! Anyone know what the tag line will be this season?

How about.... "When their powers combine..." :D Common, it's better than "Save the cheerleader, save the world!" :p

So who is going to record it for us so that us in the UK can watch too. Does anybody know when it will be hitting our screens over here?

Maybe it meant, end of volume 1 as in thats it, the story for volume 1 is over and carrying along with the story for volume 2

Volume 1 (season 1) definitely ended the season ended with a big "Volume 2: generations". But I remember reading somewhere that they were planning the "third part", like.. "volume 3" to start midway through season 2. that means that "volume 2: generations" will not last the entire season. Probably that's what they meant when they wrote that thing about volume1