NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

Heroes Season 2 Spoilers Incoming!!

5 Reasons To Watch Heroes S2

1. Kristen Bell joins the cast: Lost's loss is Heroes' gain. The producers of ABC's freaky island drama tried to land the former Veronica Mars star, but she chose cool superpowers over weird supernatural forces. Starting with Episode 5, look for Bell to play Elle, a sexy-smooth criminal who has ties to Peter's (Milo Ven-timiglia) presumed death. (More on that later).

2. Hiro falls in love: First, it was a waitress. (But the brain-snatching Syler squashed that.) This season, our sword-wielding hero (Masi Oka) will go gaga over a princess. So, what's next? A stewardess?

3. Claire and her family move to California: TV's cutest cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere) had a rough year. That whole saving the world thang, you know. The Bennets go into hiding in a quaint beach town to have a normal life. Wanna bet that doesn't last long? Oh, and Claire also gets a boy toy (Nick D'Agosto).

4. Peter's alive!: Well, he certainly looks alive and well in the show's publicity shots. But the last time we saw Peter, he was radioactive and exploding in the sky above Manhattan. But Heroes is like those daytime soaps. No one is ever really dead.

5. Someone dies ... again: And it's gonna happen tonight.

The Kindness Of Strangers - Press Release

"THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS" - Oct. 15

AS SECRETS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS GENERATION OF HEROES ARE REVEALED, A NEW HERO EMERGES IN POST-KATRINA NEW ORLEANS -- While taking care of her brother Damon (guest star Carlon Jeffery), grandmother Nana (guest star Nichelle Nichols) and cousin Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) between shifts at a local fast food joint, Monica Dawson (Dana Davis) begins to exhibit some unexpected new abilities. Angela Petrelli (guest star Cristine Rose) makes a shocking confession as new information about the previous generation of Heroes is revealed. With Molly's (guest star Adair Tishler) "boogyman" continuing to turn her dreams into nightmares, Matt (Greg Grunberg) asks her to put aside her fears and locate him on a map -- with terrible results. Suspecting Claire (Hayden Panettiere) has a new boyfriend, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) fears for the future. As they get closer to the U.S., Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) make a grim discovery on the road. David Anders, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia also star. Randall Bentley, Ashley Crow, Barry Shabaka Henley and Jimmy Jean-Louis guest star.

Jeff Jensen on Season 2

Big spoilers!

* In perhaps another nod to ?Watchmen,? somebody gets killed in 2.1 and the first half of season two is a murder mystery. (Hiro?s dad and Claire?s grandma seem to believe they?re targets as well. I?m guessing the worse-than-Sylar boogieman little Molly referenced last season is the culprit.)

* Peter stars the season locked away, and with amnesia.

* Nathan, believing Peter dead, has descended into alcoholism and starts the season with a giant beard.

* In sunnier Costa Verde, Calif. (which doubtlessly neighbors Neptune and Sunnydale), Claire comes to date another superhero (played by Nick D?Agosto, who also played Jan?s assistant on ?The Office?).

* Papa Noah Bennet is going after his old bosses. (Possibly with the help of Sylar??)

* Mohinder, Matt and Molly the little mutant-finder are all living together. (With Matt?s pregnant wife?)

* Jessica/Niki gets a virus that only affects superheroes, presumably the one that killed Mohinder?s sister and vexes Molly.

* Molly?s ?worse than Sylar? boogieman is identified in 2.5.

* Hiro, who gets busy with a princess, may not return to the present until 2.8.

* Many questions about the season-on cliffhanger will be answered in 2.8, titled ?Four Months Ago.?

* Sylar leaves the series around 2.16 to play Spock in the movies but is expected to return at season?s end.

* We?ll discover that several mutants share the same superpowers.

* Stephen Tobolowski (Ned from ?Groundhog Day?) is introduced as a Primatech boss.

* The characters introduced in next April?s spinoff ?Heroes: Origins? could join the mother show or be spun off into their own series. For those who overlooked Harry?s post on Saturday (or Kring?s announcement on G4?s ?Attack fo the Show? earlier in the week), big-screen writer-directors John August (?The Nines?), Michael Dougherty (?Trick ?r Treat?), Kevin Smith (?Clerks II?) and Eli Roth (?Hostel?) will be among those creating ?Origins? episodes.

Read all of the Jensen?s EW story here.

Details we knew previously:

* Kristen Bell, whose character may or may not be a lightning lass like Gwen Raiden, is slated to join the show with episode five. She?s to hang around for at least 13 episodes.

* It looks like Primatech might be behind the virus that killed Mohinder?s sister.

* Dominic Keating (?Enterprise?) plays a hero involved with mobsters in Ireland.

* Dania Ramierez (who played the mutant Callisto in ?X-Men: The Last Stand?) plays a northbound Central American criminal named Maya with a dangerous power that works with her superpowered twin Aldjandro (Puerto Rican/Dominican actor Shalim Ortiz). Kind of like Jayna and Zan on ?Super Friends.?

* David Anders (?Alias?) plays Hiro?s ancient Japanese idol, Takezo Kensei, who turns out to be a blonde, blue-eyed assassin with a British accent and a drinking problem. His real name may or may not be Kane. His superpower is revealed in 2.2; is he immortal?

* Ando will find himself shuttling between New York and Japan, where Hiro is presumably leaving him clues from 400 years in the past.

* Dana Davis (?The Nine?) will play Micah?s hot superpowered cousin Monica, who - post-Katrina - works in a New Orleans fast-food restaurant. Nichelle Nichols (?Star Trek?) will play Monica?s grandmother.

* Claire?s new boyfriend, who has the same superpower as her biological dad, seems to have encountered Claire?s adoptive dad in the past.

* Claire gets a new California cheerleading rival, May, played by Janel Parrish (?Bratz?) and a lesbian cheerleader pal named April.

* Claire and Nikijessica will finally meet.

* Jessica Collins (?The Nine?) will play a superpowered Primatech thug named Sophie. She speaks French.

* Kristen Bell?s character, Elle, has ties to both the Bennet and Petrelli families.

Source: EW

OMG OMG can't wait for tonight.. It's been so long..

Welcome back everyone from last season, I look forward to another thread of us all discussing this season of HEROES, and Rappy's insiteful information as usual.

Volume 1 (season 1) definitely ended the season ended with a big "Volume 2: generations". But I remember reading somewhere that they were planning the "third part", like.. "volume 3" to start midway through season 2. that means that "volume 2: generations" will not last the entire season. Probably that's what they meant when they wrote that thing about volume1

This was stated a while back by Tim Kring IIRC. They don't want to harp on a single story for an entire season, so to have fresh ideas and storys to tell, they split this season up. We'll probably see two volumes per season.

There never should've been any question as to whether Peter died or not. It's silly to assume he did. Why would he die from the explosion he sent out, but in the future episode, he survived it? What was different besides where he blew up? C'mon, work with me people! :)

Just over 11 hours left. Woooooooohoooooooooo!

There never should've been any question as to whether Peter died or not. It's silly to assume he did. Why would he die from the explosion he sent out, but in the future episode, he survived it? What was different besides where he blew up? C'mon, work with me people! :)

Just over 11 hours left. Woooooooohoooooooooo!

Im with you on this one.... I never understood all the rumors/questions about him dying... only person that I was worried about not coming back was Nathan...

WTF I thought this was starting next year along with Lost :o (I blame Rappy & my memory, one or both are at fault :p)

It's coming on today at 9e/8c. :jump:

/me tries to jump off cloud9 but fails

WTF I thought this was starting next year along with Lost :o (I blame Rappy & my memory, one or both are at fault :p)

I could remind you about Lost but Heroes I didn't know you liked or I did and I was paid to keep quiet :shifty:

GuJu: The episode aired with limited commercials. There were two commercial breaks.

Heroes is BACK BABY! Incredible start. Can't wait for more!

That flash that Nathan saw in the mirror, I bet that has something to do with what he looked like after the boom from Peter. I can accept that Nathan was brought back from the dead by a person who's power is to use the resurrect signet, err, who can resurrect the dead. I cannot wait for more! :D