NBC Heroes Season 2 Thread

We don't know who got Peter and put him there. Those guys were looking for iPods.

ya but it reminds me of the police guy and the exploding guy (i'm bad with all the names lol)

they don't remember anything

and he was wearing the symbol thing around his neck

so i'm kinda guessing that The Company some how got involved

everytime that symbol pops up it has something to do with The Company......

A couple comments

Peter is my Favorite.

The Girls are HOT... in HD! :D

I miss Simone :(

The season Premiere was a bit Disappointing IMO could be Better!

Anyone saw the Promo, Sylar is Alive!?

Hrm.... did you not see the finale last year? Of course he's alive.

I didn't expect this episode to do anything but fill us in on what's been happening. Were you expecting flashy and out of this world things to happen?

I miss Simone :(

Want to hear a crazy DirtyLarry fact?

I dated Simone's sister in high school, and one of my really good friends dated Simone herself.

Before anyone asks, Simone was definitely much cuter (although her sister was no slouch at all).

And I am not kidding. She, Simone, is from NJ.

Anyway, so was that Sylar that took out Hiro's father? Going to miss George Takei!!

Anyway, so was that Sylar that took out Hiro's father? Going to miss George Takei!!

That is the oblivious choice for sure but i smell a twist.

Overall i was a bit disappointed with this ep. till the last 10 mins or so.

That is the oblivious choice for sure but i smell a twist.

Overall i was a bit disappointed with this ep. till the last 10 mins or so.

actually isn't it fairly obvious it wasn't...since Takei mentioned to Nathan/Peter's mom that it was one of them (ie: someone from their circle of old "special people") and the fact that he said he never thought it would be him....it obviously wasn't Sylar...

I think those of you who are disappointed need to keep in mind that they're setting up storys in this episode, of course its not gonna be all crazy with epic powers and drama all over the place :)

actually isn't it fairly obvious it wasn't...since Takei mentioned to Nathan/Peter's mom that it was one of them (ie: someone from their circle of old "special people") and the fact that he said he never thought it would be him....it obviously wasn't Sylar...

Plus what was that guys power he just ran at Nakamura and then survived the drop which was weird. The new powers rock tho the man who can turn a spoon into gold it seems and a walking virus in Maya :D

Promo for next week :)

Pretty obvious now who the old Japanese hero is lol, I loled when I saw he was a white bloke behind the mask, and Hiro took his glasses out again to check :D I wander whats up with Peter :( But the hand trick was cool lol :D

Overall, a decent premiere.

Could the killer be the boogeyman?

Does anyone here have FiOS and record it on their DVR? I set it up to record and when we went to start watching it at 9:45, i saw that the guide had it listed as being from 9:30 to 10:30. So I ended up missing the first 30min! Thank god they let you see the show on the internet right away.

Pretty obvious now who the old Japanese hero is lol, I loled when I saw he was a white bloke behind the mask, and Hiro took his glasses out again to check :D I wander whats up with Peter :( But the hand trick was cool lol :D

Overall, a decent premiere.

Could the killer be the boogeyman?

I thought that but then he said why did they send you...so he works for the company its obvious who works for the company high up are very strong

mmm what if it was Peter? maybe those mobs end up ordering him to kill him, and well, he can do the time travel thing, that explains how 30 seconds later he's being found in cork

The episode was okay, I guess it was good a good way to show what happened to all the heroes.

But where the hell was Niki??

Best quote: "I wanted to be a cop my whole life. Four bullets in the chest aren't going to change that".

Best WTF moment: Nathan looking at the mirror.

"I'm-never-going-to-read-spoilers-again" moment: Peter's new power.

Best everything: Claire and the gang of cheerleaders :D

The second season premiere of one of NBC's signature shows earned an 8.1 rating/12 share for the 9 p.m. hour, according to Fast National ratings from Nielsen Media Research, losing out to the conclusion of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars," but handedly beating the premiere of "The Bachelor" that followed. Those shows earned a 13.7/20 and a 7.2/11 respectively.

The sci-fi package for NBC was obviously anchored by "Heroes," with its lead-in "Chuck" and lead-out "Journeyman" picking up significantly smaller audiences. "Chuck" tied the CBS comedy block of "How I Met Your Mother" and "The Big Bang Theory" with a 6.0/9 for second place, but maintained more viewers in the key 18 to 49 age demographic, according to Zap2it. All those shows lost out to the first hour of "Dancing," which had a 13.4/21.

Obviously the premieres are going to lose out to a finale...easier to miss the first episode rather than the last. Next week should be a better indicator.

As for the episode, it was not Sylar that killed Hiro's father. He alluded to Angela the fact that it's one of the nine "elders", so to speak. If the hooded guy wasn't one of those nine, he would have said something to that effect, but he said "of all of them, i would have never guessed it to be you"...so it was definitely one of those original founding members of the company (assuming the "nine" are the same folks that mr. midas was talking about).

What was Nathan seeing in the mirror at the bar? It was obviously a scarred face, but I couldn't make out whether it was his own face or Peter's. My first thought was that Peter had absorbed Niki's power of "multiple personalities" and had forced himself into Nathan before dying in the explosion, just as Niki's sister had done. But obviously, that's not the case, since Peter's in a shipping crate in Ireland. Unless Peter did die (and is now part of Nathan) and what we're seeing isn't really Peter? A clone? Another hero entirely?

The dinner scene with the Bennets was so authentically awkward that i had to laugh.

I think Mr. Bennet and Mohinder will come to find that the company is a necessary evil, as without the company, they won't be able to fight whatever this virus thing is.

Oh, and Parkman's a shiatty father figure.

Obviously the premieres are going to lose out to a finale...easier to miss the first episode rather than the last. Next week should be a better indicator.

As for the episode, it was not Sylar that killed Hiro's father. He alluded to Angela the fact that it's one of the nine "elders", so to speak. If the hooded guy wasn't one of those nine, he would have said something to that effect, but he said "of all of them, i would have never guessed it to be you"...so it was definitely one of those original founding members of the company (assuming the "nine" are the same folks that mr. midas was talking about).

What was Nathan seeing in the mirror at the bar? It was obviously a scarred face, but I couldn't make out whether it was his own face or Peter's. My first thought was that Peter had absorbed Niki's power of "multiple personalities" and had forced himself into Nathan before dying in the explosion, just as Niki's sister had done. But obviously, that's not the case, since Peter's in a shipping crate in Ireland. Unless Peter did die (and is now part of Nathan) and what we're seeing isn't really Peter? A clone? Another hero entirely?

The dinner scene with the Bennets was so authentically awkward that i had to laugh.

I think Mr. Bennet and Mohinder will come to find that the company is a necessary evil, as without the company, they won't be able to fight whatever this virus thing is.

WHile it was never clear, I think that Niki's power wasn't split personality but "super strength". Jessica had the strength, and then well, jessica went away or whatever, leaving niki with the super power

I just re watched the premiere and I can't believe how bad he is, no wonder his wife divorced him which is another interesting fact actually she was pregnant so she could give birth to a hero.