Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

For those saying it's not an RPG: I want whatever you're smoking :woot:

It's more Oblivion than it is Halo, if you guys want a comparison. No, I haven't played it, but I've been following this game since it featured giant centipedes as enemies, so there ya go. There isn't a tidbit of info on it I haven't caught.

Well obviously not following it close enough, :rolleyes: . The Devs have continuously said that it's primarily a shooter.

Well obviously not following it close enough, :rolleyes: . The Devs have continuously said that it's primarily a shooter.

It's a hybrid FPS/RPG, neither exclusively. They're not labeling it an RPG but there are very obviously RPG elements tossed into it.

Nyah nyah :p

This GAME is gonna rock - to anyone who doesn't know much about it check out the videos on gamespot - so amazing. And its coming out so soon!

System Shock 2 freaked me out with the monkeys thing so badly I had to uninstall

LOL. The System Shock series was one of my favourite games of all time, aside from Half-Life. I will definitely be picking this up, either for PC or XBOX. :D

i didnt thing my PC could run it but after looking at the Minimum Requirements my PC can run it.....i think getting it for the xbox360 might be better, i mean Medieval 2 total war kills my PC.

PC Zone here in the UK have rated Bioshock at 96% with the only negative being "At one point it ends".

There's a rumour going round that the demo announcement will be this sunday during a Game Head Special, (most of the rumours also say the demo will be available on Sunday, but i doubt it). The last i heard was that the demo would be out on the 29th or 30th August.

Woot, I cancelled my old order, and made a new one for the Collector's Edition for ?42.50:woot:: Can't wait!

Hey where did you get it for that price?

Have you guys tried Shopto or Sendit? These can be very handy sites.

Yeah, checked those already. As far as I was aware, the only stores selling the Collector's Edition (with Big Daddy figurine) was GAME and Gameplay.

Yeah i was interested in getting the Collectors Edition with the Big Daddy figure rather than the tin box.

I am pretty sure DrunknMunky was getting the Big Daddy figure :p

I want that one too! Gameplay and GAME have preorders for ?49.99 but if i can get it cheaper that would be great.

Have you guys tried Shopto or Sendit? These can be very handy sites.

The Collector's Edition is exclusive to GAME and its subsidiary Gameplay. ShopTo have a special edition tin box, but nothing extra comes with it.

When the hell is the demo coming out :cry: Anyone heard news about it?

The Collector's Edition is exclusive to GAME and its subsidiary Gameplay. ShopTo have a special edition tin box, but nothing extra comes with it.

When the hell is the demo coming out :cry: Anyone heard news about it?

So, what are you paying ?42.50 for when it's ?36.99 on ShopTo:s:s

DrunknMunky is getting the Big Daddy figure version.

I know that, but where from for that price!? It's ?49.99 at GAME and Gameplay, and I thought those were the only places selling it.