Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

^^ We know, it's been posted at least 4 times now, just 5 posts up from yours lol.

Well, I hadn't seen the part about the rumoured downloadable content posted anywhere.

I get the feeling it's going to be a double announcement.

They will announce that a demo will be on Live immediately following the show and that once Bioshock is out there will be downloadable Plasmids.

:laugh: How long have those been building up for !? Why don't you split them between Bioshock and Halo 3. Getting the Legendary for ?50~!

I hope the announcement is either a demo finally or surprise co-op mode:DD

?27 is nothing, I remember when they used to send out vouchers at christmas for what you had earned, it was ?180 in total, shop manager in Bootle refused to take them at one stage until he verified it was genuine amou:) :) I just buy a lot of games/consoles

?27 is nothing, I remember when they used to send out vouchers at christmas for what you had earned, it was ?180 in total, shop manager in Bootle refused to take them at one stage until he verified it was genuine amoun:):)

Ah I remember those days, when Game were actually good. Then internet retail took of:laugh:h: Rarely ever buy from Game now unless their prices are the same as online or have a deal going on.

I just buy a lot of games/consoles

You aint the only one, believe me ::laugh:h:

Edited by DrunknMunky

For anybody who jsut wants to buy the normal version of the game, check out Virgin Megastores online. They have it for ?34.00 and free delivery. UseVMO26_03CC10> toget a futher 10% off >:))

Finally pre-ordered the game today.

I traded in my Game Cube + 3 Games, DS Lite + 2 Games, and 9 360 games for a total of $330 credit at EB Games.

I know if I sold it all individually, I could have gotten much, much more, but I am lazy and honestly have to much going on to try and sell all of that stuff on its own.

So I pre-ordered, paid in full...

Bioshock

Call Of Duty 4

Grand Theft Auto IV (pre ordering it meant an extra 20% credit on all traded in games)

Unreal Tournament III (PS3, am into the fact I can use a Keyboard/Mouse)

And I still have $90 credit left.

I really am looking forward to Bioshock though. It is truly my most anticipated game of the year.

Holy F00k you are right ... 1.35GB ... downloading now

Confirmed. Wow. Slow as can be though. At least on my end.

Thought it would be the demo. Downloading now, can't wait to try it out. For me Bioshock is the new Half Life in some ways :yes: Only 11 days to go woot :D

Confirmed. Wow. Slow as can be though. At least on my end.

yer same here, Im on a 20Mb (2MB) conn, and getting less than 400k (even thats in fits and starts :()

Honestly, as hard as it is going to be, I almost do not want to play this demo.

Reason one is I do not want to ruin the overall experience of the actual retail game.

Reason two is I have such high expectations for this game, and without being able to play the whole game (going back to reason one), I do not want my opinion tainted in any way.

Oh well, there is no doubt, I am going to check it out ASAP (more than likely tomorrow since the download is taking forever and I need to go to bed), but there is a huge part of me that does not want to check it out and just wait until the game is released.

Honestly, as hard as it is going to be, I almost do not want to play this demo.

Reason one is I do not want to ruin the overall experience of the actual retail game.

Reason two is I have such high expectations for this game, and without being able to play the whole game (going back to reason one), I do not want my opinion tainted in any way.

Oh well, there is no doubt, I am going to check it out ASAP (more than likely tomorrow since the download is taking forever and I need to go to bed), but there is a huge part of me that does not want to check it out and just wait until the game is released.

I'm exactly the same dude, but the suspense is just too much :laugh: I'm the same every time a piece of news is released about Halo 3, I just can't help but read it!

I agree with your sentiment DL, I don't want to spoil my opinion of the game by playing a demo where I may be given an artificially inflated character (By this I mean that the character I play will have higher stats etc than when the game is started for the first time, after all its an RPG/Shooter hybrid) and thus could spoil the enjoyment of building the character up/affecting the upgrade path.

I however will give it a go, and if I find its detrimental to my overall enjoyment will stop and wait for the full release :) I will have to wait until tomorrow too as its 3:30am here and I need my beauty sleep :)

GOD DAMMIT PC DEMO! I WANT TO KNOW IF IT'LL RUN!!!

:(

Btw...those looking for the trailer that was on Spike. Go to Game Trailers. Its on the front page.

It looks like this demo is impacting the stability of Xbox Live itself. A lot of people couldn't even play online a few minutes ago, they seem to have gotten it working quickly though.

GOD DAMMIT PC DEMO! I WANT TO KNOW IF IT'LL RUN!!!

:(

Btw...those looking for the trailer that was on Spike. Go to Game Trailers. Its on the front page.

Just watched it, and omfg that is one kick ass trailer :o Officially one of the best trailers I've watched in my books.

HD trailer

SD trailer