Lost Season 4

I think showing 8 episodes just for the sake of showing it is not a good idea. I'd rather the season last a bit longer meaning that the writers don't have to rush the storylines and mess up their original plans.

Micheal meets Mr Friendly in a flashback?

As it turns out, the ?where? and ?what? weren?t the half of it. It?s the ?who? that?s the real surprise. Over the course of the evening, I and another ?LOST? fan who lived in the apartment building across the street spotted a veritable parade of familiar faces. Harold Perrineau seemed to be the center of attention, which is hardly a surprise since we?ve seen him in Manhattan. Indeed, his clean cut look suggests that this is a flashback. But who should he meet in a narrow alley, but one M.C. Gainey. And it?s not a friendly encounter, either, involving a gun, and a fistfight. The sounds of the confrontation echo down Honolulu streets.

And what?s this? A car crash?

For a location shoot that may be among the last filmed in 2007 given the writers? strike, this one looks like a doozy.

Source

I think showing 8 episodes just for the sake of showing it is not a good idea. I'd rather the season last a bit longer meaning that the writers don't have to rush the storylines and mess up their original plans.

Yeah (Y)

"There's been a real difference of opinion" about whether writers should act as producers during the strike, says Carlton Cuse of "LOST." "I'm in the moderate camp. I strongly believe that each showrunner should make a decision based on his own conscience and circumstance." And he certainly made one. Carlton Cuse. I love you.

Divisions have begun to emerge among the elite group of television writers called "the showrunners," who also serve as producers responsible for running their TV shows. Since the writers' strike began, they have generally refused to participate in shooting and editing of episodes.

As production studios began sending breach-of-contract letters to their producers, a number of showrunners have become very anxious about the fate of their series as well as their non-writing staff facing massive lay-offs.

According to Wall Street Journal, Cuse is planning on doing post-production work on 8 episodes that have already been shot as he believes "we would hurt our franchise if we didn't do it ourselves."

My utter disdain for strikes and unions aside, I would be really happy if Mr. Cuse secretly penned the remaining 8 scripts of the season, so the cast and crew could get back to their jobs as soon as possible.

Pearl Station Messages Bottles and Food Drops?

Rumour at the moment.

Apparently, the message drop will be explained in a Ben flashback, amongst other things. We?ll see who are sending the messages and we?ll see who are receiving them. We?ll also learn a bit about the food parcel drops in the same episode. The Ben flashback will explain many of the mysteries that have bothered us since Season 2. More questions will be opened up, however, particularly relating to a certain rumoured ?Other"

Source: Bullman

Hopefully that is true, i think that "Other" is Jacob, Annie or Libby

Heather in Miami: My sincerest condolences that your Hawaii trip was canceled. Is there no justice in the time of the strike?! Anyway, why don't you make it up to yourself by telling us some Lost scoop.

Thanks, Heather. Anyone wanna help me drown my sorrows with some mai tais? As you may know, the Lost production office is an impenetrable fortress of secrecy these days, but I was able to dig up a little scoop that I certainly found fascinating! Sources tell me the series most definitely flashes backward and forward in this season?and until the series ends...yeee! I'm also hearing we get quite a few new characters courtesy of Marsha Thomason's character, Naomi. Word is, Naomi summoned them via walkie-talkie before Locke busted that knife in her back. So, newbies are a-comin'!

Hasn't the flash-forwards/Naomi stuff been known for quite a while?

Yeah but we weren't sure if that would mean new characters but now its like confirmed.

Lost Ads Coming to the Big Screen

This just in: Lost is coming to the big screen!

Oh, how I wish I could tell you our beloved Evie, Matthew and Josh are starring in a movie version of the show we so adore, but this is pretty much the next best thing: Sources tell me ABC has secured a deal to air promos for the upcoming fourth season of Lost (with new footage!) before all movies rated PG and above in Screenvision and NCM chains in December.

Hear that? It's the sound of this die-hard couch potato running out to buy my tickets!

And BTW, this also means ABC thinks the new season of Lost is so good, it warrants such play. I've heard from Alphabet-net insiders that the upcoming eight episodes filmed so far are "crazy good" and will "even satisfy the haters." So, if you're already starting to feel the fourth-season fever, sound off below, will ya?

And if you're headed for the aforementioned theaters, don't you dare think about hitting the bathroom before the show...

Source: Kristin@E!Online

:cool:

Not all that long if you compare it to other things :)

No especially now with the strike we can expect some of the big shows to return then if the strike is ended by then.

Whooo, wanna see that trailer this is the low down of it.

Trailer 1

-Jack firing a gun in the dark

-a cow/bull

-Locke claiming that the people arriving aren't here for them but something else

-a nonhuman skull with a knife in it

-blood dripping down and Kate looking up (at something/someone dead?)

-AND...what appeared to be Charlie. And what's even odder is that he had a devilish grin and what looked like short hair.

:D

Whooo, wanna see that trailer this is the low down of it.

Trailer 1

-Jack firing a gun in the dark

-a cow/bull

-Locke claiming that the people arriving aren't here for them but something else

-a nonhuman skull with a knife in it

-blood dripping down and Kate looking up (at something/someone dead?)

-AND...what appeared to be Charlie. And what's even odder is that he had a devilish grin and what looked like short hair.

:D

Heard about this and sounded awesome!

Damon Lindelof, Carlton Cuse and Matthew Fox are ready to share some of the mysteries from LOST

(This note is from Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse executive producers of LOST)

Dear LOST fans,

Please join us and support all the writers of your favorite TV shows. So many of you guys have asked what you can do to help and this is it!

We're gonna offer three prizes (chosen at random) -- Every box you buy gives you one shot at the raffle.

GRAND PRIZE: A personal thank-you call from us (Carlton and Damon) AND Matthew Fox where we shall do our bestest to answer your questions about the show's mysteries AND a Season 3 DVD set.

FIRST PRIZE: A signed finale script by writers Damon and Carlton and a surprise cast member!

SECOND PRIZE: Signed Season 3 DVD Set (standard and blu-ray!) by the entire writing staff!

Thank you for all your support. We love you and miss you all. And we really hope to get back to work soon!

Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse

Source: Pencil2MediaMoguls

Are you sure it was actually them ?

Matthew Fox where we shall do our bestest to answer your questions about the show's mysteries AND a Season 3 DVD set.

They aren't that stupid are they?