Lost Season 4

Is Sawyer carrying a modern weapon?...awesome

Looks like it! Also:

Looks like Locke went back to the beach and they have gone back to the Cockpit it looks like

Chat/Interview with Lindelof/Cuse, Diario La Nacion, today:

(I've translated most important items):

- The triangle Jack/Kate/Sawyer will go on for a long time

- The person in the coffin is someone that we've already seen

- The time travel theories are investigated ... in Wikipedia, (joking)

- The show is about redemption. All characters are facing their errors from the past and living again some of them to recover emotionally

- The name of the island is "Herbert Jablonski"

- Walt will come back, and Michael too.

- About the numbers, maybe 16 and 23 will be explained.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/entretenimiento...11&toi=5282

It's good to see news about 'Lost' and the pictures made me smile that it's coming back soon. Honestly i thought they were all old or dead by now.

Who being dead? I mean we knew it would come back but the gap is just to big!

News about Libby...

Libby not returning before Episode 7

Is this a cryptic way of saying that she'll be in Episode 7?

Question: Any news on when Libby will show up on Lost? ? Max

Ausiello: Not before Episode 7.

Source: TV Guide

What the hell is coming up on Lost! Spoilish pics...

Our friend Sawyer840 who is in Hawaii as a major scoop for us here. They managed to find some hidden Lost filming and stumbled across the following.

New Station and Dinosaurs

'Lost' Actor Daniel Dae Kim Arrested for Drunken Driving

Actor Daniel Dae Kim was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Thursday by Honolulu police ? the fourth actor on ABC's "Lost" to run into trouble with the law while filming in Hawaii.

Kim, who plays Korean tough guy Jin-Soo Kwon, was taken into custody before 3 a.m. local time and released after posting bail, police said.

A telephone message left with Kim's publicist after regular business hours was not immediately returned.

Other "Lost" stars facing problems with the police in Hawaii include Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, whose characters were killed off in 2005 after they both were arrested and pleaded guilty to drunken driving.

Rodriguez, who played Ana Lucia, was sentenced to five days in jail and $357 in fines. Watros, who played Libby on the show, had her license suspended for 90 days and paid a $312 fine.

A year ago, Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje, the actor who played "Mr. Eko," was arrested for a traffic violation and accused of disobeying a police officer and driving without a license. The charges were dropped, but his character also was killed off.

Kim, 38, was born in Busan, South Korea, but grew up in Easton, Pa., and has a masters degree from New York University.

On the show, he portrayed a chauvinistic thug who at first was overly protective of his wife, but then began to warm up to other characters on the mysterious island where "Lost" is set.

souricon.gif News Source: FOXNews.com

What the hell is coming up on Lost! Spoilish pics...

Our friend Sawyer840 who is in Hawaii as a major scoop for us here. They managed to find some hidden Lost filming and stumbled across the following.

New Station and Dinosaurs

If they introduce a Lost World concept to this show I'm out. That takes it way to far IMO. I mean that idea has been over used so many times there's not new they could ever do with it. Are they taking ideas out of Spielberg's play book now?

I wouldnt too far into it, its bones. not actual dinosaurs

Yeah but the concept could be that these bones are from Dinosaurs that roamed the Island and still could..remember the trees moving a such? might not be smokey?

Daniel Dae Kim is dead now then going to the heaven in the sky with Ana Lucia and Mr Eko.

Well because of what Daniel Dae Kim has done he won't be killed off. It was a coensidence that Mr Eko, Libby and Anna Lucia were caught drink driving and were killed off, there characters weren't meant in Lost for long. If Jin does die, then i'll eat my hat.

Well because of what Daniel Dae Kim has done he won't be killed off. It was a coensidence that Mr Eko, Libby and Anna Lucia were caught drink driving and were killed off, there characters weren't meant in Lost for long. If Jin does die, then i'll eat my hat.

Just to much of a coincidence that they were all done for drink driving then died, plus there was no real talk that Ana Lucia was gonna die anyway before she did, then she gone and she died.

That's what they said, but that was only announced after they were killed off. None of the actors have corroborated that "story" either, at least not that I've heard anyway. I, for one, don't believe in coincidences :p

Just to much of a coincidence that they were all done for drink driving then died, plus there was no real talk that Ana Lucia was gonna die anyway before she did, then she gone and she died.

I don't know about that, all i know is that the producers were sick of working with Anna Lucia, i.e turning up late etc and Mr Eko was only meant to be on the show a short time, have no idea why Libby was killed.

Ok it wasn't drinking but it was a car offence and its safe to say he died later on, you get in trouble your dead, plus they can easily write Jin out I think.

The 39-year-old Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who also starred in Get Rich or Die Tryin', was picked up at 2:25 a.m. for disobeying a cop and driving without a license, after which he spent six hours in jail before posting $500 bail. He is scheduled to appear in district court Sept. 26.

I know this would belong in lost season 3, but i thought instead of re-opening it i would post here, now i have also because in australia we are a few months behind so you have seen half of season 4 with us just finishing 3.

The question that i ask is that season 3 finishes with jack telling kate they must go back, after it cuts back from him making the radio call, i am confused by this ending, can someone please explain why he is saying they must go back is this them after they got rescued, and ben was right about it being a mistake leaving?

Ta

The question that i ask is that season 3 finishes with jack telling kate they must go back, after it cuts back from him making the radio call, i am confused by this ending, can someone please explain why he is saying they must go back is this them after they got rescued, and ben was right about it being a mistake leaving?

Ta

Yes it was a Jack flashforward, it was events taken place after the island. We don't know why Jack wanted to go back, but it was assumed it was back to the island.

Well the avanced screening of the premiere of Season 4 will happen on Saturday February 2, 2008, on Sunset on the Beach in Hawaii. So i'm predicting that the premier will happen in the US on 4th Feb or 6th Feb 2008 (Rumours is that Lost is now airing on Mondays, but some people say that is it a rumour and Wednesday is the chosen date)

Edited by Peewee210