Lost Season 4

I see an image of her smoking a cigar whenever i think of her.

Anyway, if they don't show the 8 episodes in 2008 and show them with the next 16 from the season after, does that mean in the end there will be 8 less episodes of Lost? Seeing as they were going to make 3 seasons of 16 episodes. Or will they add the other 8 to the season after that and have 2 seasons of 24 episodes?

Anyway, if they don't show the 8 episodes in 2008 and show them with the next 16 from the season after, does that mean in the end there will be 8 less episodes of Lost? Seeing as they were going to make 3 seasons of 16 episodes. Or will they add the other 8 to the season after that and have 2 seasons of 24 episodes?

That would probably have to be worked out, they obviously didn't see the strike coming when they made the season orders so it would have to changed I would think.

Sounds to me like it would be two seasons of 24 episodes, which is actually what Abrams wanted in the first place, 5 seasons of Lost. It was ABC who wanted the extra season and thus the shortened 16 episode seasons.

That would probably have to be worked out, they obviously didn't see the strike coming when they made the season orders so it would have to changed I would think.

They should have seen the strike coming. Maybe not this early, but I started this thread back in September and had heard of a pending strike before then even. This didn't pop out of thin air, they either just didn't want to believe it was going to happen or didn't expect it to happen so soon.

They should have seen the strike coming. Maybe not this early, but I started this thread back in September and had heard of a pending strike before then even. This didn't pop out of thin air, they either just didn't want to believe it was going to happen or didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Yeah I would imagine it was the latter.

The one good thing is that there is a contract for 48 more episodes and ABC can't break that. We'll get Lost back, whether that be in 2008 or 2009 is still up in the air. Personally I'd like to see them get all episodes together. So they could actually do three more seasons if they wanted, 24 in season 4 (the 8 episodes that have already been filmed) and then seasons 5 and 6 be 16 episode seasons. ABC gets what they want and we get 24 consecutive episodes in the fall/winter of 2008/2009.

It is really a win-win for us and ABC. We have to wait a little later to get to see the show, but I'm sure we'll live.

Look at this intresting pic over on DarkUFO's site

Note is says: "Do you want to know what the island is??"

post-66104-1194472410.jpg

Look at this intresting pic over on DarkUFO's site

Note is says: "Do you want to know what the island is??"

^ :laugh: Nice. I'm glad to see big names are supporting the writers.

Be awesome if they just started posting stuff on the boards like tidbits haha :D

Tidbits yeah, but if they posted everything Lost would be ruined...

Tidbits yeah, but if they posted everything Lost would be ruined...

Yeah of course they wouldn't say something like "The Island is so and so" that would be stupid because even tho they are striking they wouldnt give the shows secrets out.

The Pilot will be seen again!!

An interview with Greg Grunberg at BuddyTv--

"OK, and actually I just have one final question, and it's not Heroes, but will we ever get to see the pilot of Oceanic flight 815 again on Lost? As a matter of fact, we will. And I have to leave it at that. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to talk about anything else, but yeah, we will."

Could this mean the the rumour about the season 4 opening is correct?

Source: BuddyTV