Lost Season 4

I told myself that I would try and make the premiere last year but I never did it so I doubt I will do it this year but its cool that its premiered outside the only downside the spoilers are all over the shop!

Oh yeah, me too. I expect (or rather hope) it will be a Wednesday airing :p

Plus if Prison Break wasn't already dead by the time it returns and lost is building to its finale it will kill Prison Break in ratings...

February still seems ages away...i hope the new season turns out to be awesome.

Oh and i'm not sure i posted this before but it was great seeing Mike from Las Vegas on the finale of Lost last season! He rules.

February still seems ages away...i hope the new season turns out to be awesome.

Oh and i'm not sure i posted this before but it was great seeing Mike from Las Vegas on the finale of Lost last season! He rules.

Yeh :D

You watch las vegas redwhorns?

Yeh :D

You watch las vegas redwhorns?

yes. remember we were talking in that thread you made about how we would miss all those boob jokes about Mary as she was leaving?

yes. remember we were talking in that thread you made about how we would miss all those boob jokes about Mary as she was leaving?

Oh yes :shifty:

I just looked on Lostpedia at something about Season 4 and haven't seen it before.

Damon: On the blast door map drawn by Radzinsky, C.V. stood for Cerberus Vents. "That's Dharma's name for it, maybe. Cerberus is one of its names."

Spoilers and Rumours are coming thick and fast now.

Episode 1 - "The Beginning of the End" - Multi centric

Episode 2 - "324 Confirmed Dead" - Jack (Rumour) centric

Episode 3 - "The Economist" - Sayid centric

Rumours for Episode 3

- They appear to be from someone who went on Vacation to Hawaii.

- The spoilers are for episode 3

- They found part of the script/production notes

- Episode 3 was being called "The Economist" as the title on the production notes.

- Rebecca Mader is Charlotte.

- It is a Sayid episode set in the future with Sayid living in Germany with his new girlfriend Elsa.

- Elsa is not happy with Sayid as he won't tell her about his new job.

- Hurley is kidnapped and imprisoned in Juliet's house

- Sayid and Locke realize there is something wrong with the new people from the Freighter.

- Charlotte goes back to the Freighter and Sayid wants some of the survivors to go with her.

- Kate and Sawyer have a big argument in this episode.

- Hurley will be rescued by Juliet

Info on episode 7

Something shocking coming in Episode 7

On Jorge's Blog he left this little snippet. Speculate away, I'm guessing a death.

This is the juiciest piece of information we gave them: As shocking as these scripts have been for us nothing as shocked us more than the end of episode 7.

Source: Jorge's Blog

:o

Episode 4.03 is rumored to be titled "The Economist" and be centered on Sayid. The episode is said to feature flashforwards explaining what Sayid has been up to since he left the island, which includes a girlfriend named Elsa. Some of the characters will go to Othersville and Kate, after hearing noises, will find Hurley, who is hiding.

According to Variety, ABC should be able to complete production on at least 8 out of 16 episodes originally planned for the 4th season of "LOST" and even if they are not able to film all episodes, the network will put the show on air come February.

The network has yet to announce when the show will air. Last season the final 16 episodes aired on Wednesday nights at 10 p.m., a timeslot currently occupied by ABC's freshman drama "Dirty Sexy Money."

Although media analysts believe the Donald Sutherland fronted series has a chance to stay on air for a long time (it is doing very well among adults 18-34 and in female demos) it may have to take a rest if the studio is not able to film more than 10 episodes that have already been produced and will run out by Christmas.

If the strike ends soon, ABS president Steve McPherson has said he would prefer to leave Wednesday nights intact as the entire line-up of freshman shows is doing quite well in which case they may have to find a new slot for "LOST."

Although the network has several midseason series and reality shows ready to go, they will replace all-new episodes of their signature shows with repeats rather than put cable shows or imported series on air.

The network ordered as many as 14 new series last spring and has been the most successful in their launch of all networks. Taking these shows off air would only hurt the momentum they have been able to build.

I'm loving all the. Information, Spoilers and Rumors.

It's showing that it's not long until Lost comes back :woot:

No doubt. I'm more excited about February than I am Christmas. :D

Hopefully we will get a some sort of promo this month!

Something even bigger coming in episode 4.08

As you know we recently posted a spoiler about "Something Shocking coming in Episode 4.07", well thanks to Lyly and Odul who found this small snippet from Gregg Nations over at The Fuselage who left us this small tease.

And if you were excited about what Jorge said regarding the ending of #407, wait until you see the ending of #408. Oh. My. God...

Source: Gregg Nations

LOST Season Shortened...

I posted this in the Heroes thread, but since it spans more than just Heroes, I'm posting it in here too...

The Writer?s Guild of America is on strike.

It?s official: as of 12:01 a.m. Monday, the Writer?s Guild of America is on strike.

The strike comes after last-minute negotiations failed Sunday night.

WGA is still fighting for more compensation for DVD sales and Internet TV shows.

Reruns will begin for late night shows like ?The Late Show with David Letterman? and ?The Tonight Show with Jay Leno?, among others.

USA Today reports that by January or February, soap operas, sitcoms and dramas would be shut down after they run out of their scripts.

Most networks are already reworking theNBC?s ?Heroes? prequel, set to start in April, is now on hold, is now on hold while ABC decided to not premiere new drama ?Cashmere Mafia? laterFox?s ?24? is expected to be halted until next season and ?Lost? fans will only see 8 episodes instead of the planned 16.des instead of the planned 16.

The strike will also affect next season. Television fans should expect to see more reality-TV, game shows and repeats.

Source: http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/12206.html

If 16 wasn't less enough now just 8! good thing Peewee said Episode 8 is off the hook!

I'd imagine episode 8 will change so that it will be a season finale. The executive producers can write the episode so it will end as a season finale, hopefully it still rocks though if they end up rewriting it.

I don't know anything about the episode, since I'm going spoiler free :)

Wow, this is just horrible. 8 wopping episodes for Lost and 24 skipping a whole season.

Who benefits from this? The writers, and no one else. How exactly do we benefit? It's not as if the writers will magically produce better stories, as they've been making the ones we're accustomed to now.

The fans and networks lose because of this. I'm for the writers guild getting their fair share, it's only proper and imho unethical that they do not get their cut, but at the same time, we're now subjected to shorted, delayed, or canceled shows.