Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

Man, lately I've been playing like **** online. I get my assed kicked more than I'd like to admit. My K/D ration went from a decent 1.20 to a 1.04 :(

So I had to reseeruct this thread from the depths of Page 03, as a very important thing happened last night...

I WAS 1st ON A TEAM FULL OF NEOWIN PLAYERS!!! :laugh: And we WON the match!! Stats page here.

post-34384-1192726270.png

The absolute best part about it all is since everyone was more or less in shock about it, DrunknMunky was gracious enough to replay the match back in the Theatre, so while everyone watched (although Phies and Green Eye (or was it Common) had left I believe), the 3 of us watched the replay as I provided colorful "play by play" live commentary of the momentous occasion. :rofl:

I really kind of figured out what my issue with Halo 03 was, and that was I was thinking to much about it. Now I do not care, and just let instinct take over, and it has meant me playing so much better. Also, it seems after playing the Orange Box since it has come out, somehow that has made me better at Halo 03. Not sure why or if it is even true.

But last night was a historic event. I must have still been riding the high of receiving my promotion here.

I thank you guys that played with me for making it possible! :rofl:

I'm honored I really am this is a great time in history :D

Who was the one person complementing you on getting a hell of alot better eh Larry?

Seriously its a joy to play with you guys :)

hahahahah that is unbeliveable :| :laugh:

If this isn't a testament to saved films nothing is..

I'm honored I really am this is a great time in history :D

Who was the one person complementing you on getting a hell of alot better eh Larry?

Seriously its a joy to play with you guys :)

hahahahah that is unbeliveable :| :laugh:

If this isn't a testament to saved films nothing is..

I definitely thoroughly enjoy playing with you guys as well. I really cannot play any other way.

And indeed, you did point out how it appeared I got better way before I had my good run there. (Y)

Haha, that's awesome Larry, congrats! Wish I was playing with you guys then! :yes:

Thank you sir. (Y)

What happened to Neowin Matches? We need DirtyLarry to co-ordinate again. :p

I will definitely co-ordinate again.

I am actually in the middle of moving into a house, which happens next weekend so I have been packing my entire apartment this entire weekend and will continue to pack pretty much every day this week after work as well. Packing sucks, and I have no idea how I wound up with so much in my 2 bedroom apartment. I broke down my "office" today, which includes my computers and all peripherals for computers, and just the entire computer setup alone took about 3 hours. I am definitely not looking forward to breaking down my Entertainment Center, aka my Console Control Center, which I am holding off on doing until the night before we move so I have my TV and 360 running.

So once I get settled in, which should be in about 10 days or so, I plan on getting everyone coordinated and really get some good Neowin matches going again.

I definitely thoroughly enjoy playing with you guys as well. I really cannot play any other way.

And indeed, you did point out how it appeared I got better way before I had my good run there. (Y)

Thank you sir. (Y)

I will definitely co-ordinate again.

I am actually in the middle of moving into a house, which happens next weekend so I have been packing my entire apartment this entire weekend and will continue to pack pretty much every day this week after work as well. Packing sucks, and I have no idea how I wound up with so much in my 2 bedroom apartment. I broke down my "office" today, which includes my computers and all peripherals for computers, and just the entire computer setup alone took about 3 hours. I am definitely not looking forward to breaking down my Entertainment Center, aka my Console Control Center, which I am holding off on doing until the night before we move so I have my TV and 360 running.

So once I get settled in, which should be in about 10 days or so, I plan on getting everyone coordinated and really get some good Neowin matches going again.

Well i knew something was up when this ---> "Killed by NJ DirtyLarry" started appearing every 2 mins on my screen :p :laugh:

excellent. thanks guys :) accepted.

Another add from me :)

I'd really like to have one last Neowin match before my Live expires - it's finished on the 26th or something. It's half term over here, so I've got bags of free time :p

What a horrible 4 matches tonight (all team slayer)

Match 1: We're up with an early 6 - 4 lead and I notice they are trying to bait us and my team is getting antsy. All I say is "We have a lead guys, let them come to us" and these two morons go off on me telling me to "shut the **** up" and the like. Needless to say, me being me, we go back and forth for most of the match until they realized I was going to be the MVP and they had to pretty much drop it. Apparently, by the way, I'm a "shakespeare homo". Good stuff.

Match 2: Two 14 year olds and another guy. Third guy leaves as soon as the match starts and we start getting trounced. The entire time, the other two idiots, from the same party, are fighting with each other. I simply say "ok guys, enough" and I get the obligatory "**** you". That was a fun one.

Match 3: The team seems reasonable, but the most talkative is insistent on controlling the underground room on snow bound. I try explaining that, in most cases, it's a lost cause and nades will wreck us. No one listens of course. For the entire time, the same guy, every time he gets killed, starts angrily yelling how he doesn't believe it. "A full clip and two melees. bull****!" Yeah, that's right, the game is out to get you.

Match 4: All the most talkative kid does the entire time, as we get destroyed, is bitch and moan about every death. He doesn't believe any of it much like the guy from the last match.

What a horrible night. Thank god this isn't my first time on Live, cause it would seriously have soured me permanently.

bangbang, I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experiences with those 4 matches. And, like I've said before, I really recommend playing (Team Slayer especially) with people that you know.

I would love to play some TS or whatever with you sometime, send me an invite whenever. :)