Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

disagree. you guys are taking these fools to heart too much. ignore them, what can they possibly do? give you bad feedbak? who gives a flying ****? this is a fun game.

and i just made private, shyaaay! (said like that guy from Crank Yankers, you know "i peed in your pool!")

• 2 weeks later...

Why bother? They don't have leaderboards anymore since H2's boosting fiasco. If anything anyone with a higher rank is either good or has no life (I'm sure its more of the latter). I'm about through with Halo, time for a more exciting series.

Why would they do that?

because that's what they did with halo 2 because of the modding and cheating and theres lots of that going on in halo 3. like achievement boosting and circle boosting ruining the level system

because that's what they did with halo 2 because of the modding and cheating and theres lots of that going on in halo 3. like achievement boosting and circle boosting ruining the level system

But it's not really modding and cheating. In Halo 2, it affected other gamer's experience, in Halo 3, it is much more isolated and really insignificant. In addition, Bungie has many more tools in place to spot boosting and the like and can therefore ban/delete specific accounts.

Because of that, I highly doubt that the Halo 3 stats will be reset.

That guy seriously needs a life.

I'm not going to sift through pages of this topic, but this guy is definetly boosting.

He gets this friend Link here (Look at his EXP total) To join games and quits.

Quite Pathetic.

How does the leveling system work? I think it's flawed.

My friend and I were playing in Doubles, and 4 out of 5 times that we won, I got MVP and/or got more kills than he did. Yet for some reason, he quickly rose to level 30 while I'm still stuck fluctuating between 23 and 24.

:huh:

My friend and I were playing in Doubles, and 4 out of 5 times that we won, I got MVP and/or got more kills than he did. Yet for some reason, he quickly rose to level 30 while I'm still stuck fluctuating between 23 and 24.

There are a lot of factors to the leveling system. It's purposefully set up so that having a short streak of good games doesn't affect your ranking as much as doing so over a long period of time. It is also dependent on your ranking versus those that you beat/lose to as well as many other factors that Bungie hasn't publicized.

The leveling system decides leveling up by your relative skill compared to others around your level, not by streaks of wins.