• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

Andrew    2,861
I don't TK anyone unless it's in self defense. I just want my team to win the game, but it seems other people care too much about their own stats and, yet, don't want to play lone wolves.

Oh I won't purposely run around TK'ing. But if some idiot is crying for the sniper as example, and they start to melee or shoot me, I won't think twice and take them out

Samboini    0

It's a shame more games don't allow kicks for TK's, because the option is there.

Andrew    2,861
It's a shame more games don't allow kicks for TK's, because the option is there.

In custom games you can setup options to kick team killers iirc

Samboini    0
In custom games you can setup options to kick team killers iirc

Yeah that's what I said, however in team games or similar when people TK you because you have 'their' gun, you can't kick them. Sucks because you have no option but to put up with the ****.

Andrew    2,861
Yeah that's what I said, however in team games or similar when people TK you because you have 'their' gun, you can't kick them. Sucks because you have no option but to put up with the ****.

Oh sorry I completely misread what you wrote :p

magik    25

IINM, in certain circumstances you do get that option. I know it was present in Halo 2 (usually after the first or second TK), but I'm not sure how they have structured it in Halo 3. I'm sure it's there, but the circumstances are probably a lot more 'leniant' due to the Experience point system.

Pajter    16

I had that not so long ago. Someone TK'd me, and I could press X to kick him from the game.

Obviously, I pressed X like a madman. :laugh:

AFAIK you can do that when you're party leader.

neoadorable    405

finally the munky revealed!!! a true honor meeting my longtime friendly rival...and you too common square, great seing you.

however, the lag made it downright pointless. to quote a former girlfriend, it felt like i was shooting blanks.

Andrew    2,861

Yeah it's too bad about the lag. CommonSquare and I had been playing a few matches, gradually the lag getting worse. Hopefully it will settle down by the time I go on tonight.

//is worldly :cool: :laugh:

neoadorable    405

you're so dapper, i'd never have you pegged as a babe in arms.

lag's bad, i was like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 2. "but i had him in my sights!"

Andrew    2,861
you're so dapper, i'd never have you pegged as a babe in arms.

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol :p

Green_Eye    49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKOfHtcm0ak

Yo, for Green_Eye! If you want the original file, ask me.

Thanks alot mate. thats brilliant :D

and id like the original file if it aint too much trouble :)

Thanks again :D

Green_Eye    49

Got it.

Thanks again :D

Tech Star    254

So I was playing with these 12 year olds today in Rumble Pit, and I was kicking their as*, they were all whining and saying "how did I die when I had full shield and you had no shields?" Now, I told them that I shot them a little and then malaed them. They did not believe me and then at the end of the game they were all like I am going to report you and then next time I am going to report you to the admins. They were even working as teams and only killing me and my bro. even through it was only slayer. What is going to happen?

spenser.d    1,100
So I was playing with these 12 year olds today in Rumble Pit, and I was kicking their as*, they were all whining and saying "how did I die when I had full shield and you had no shields?" Now, I told them that I shot them a little and then malaed them. They did not believe me and then at the end of the game they were all like I am going to report you and then next time I am going to report you to the admins. They were even working as teams and only killing me and my bro. even through it was only slayer. What is going to happen?

Absolutely nothing. And chances are they were empty threats anyhow. Even if they weren't, people aren't reprimanded unless they actually did something wrong, and Bungie and XBL can tell if you've actually done something wrong as opposed to some idiot being a sore loser :yes:

-Spenser

magik    25

Yea, what stifler said.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. :)

Samboini    0

Tey iz jelus of teh pwning skilzz.

spenser.d    1,100
Tey iz jelus of teh pwning skilzz.

I wish I had a little better 'pwning skilzz'. I managed to get to level 45 in Lone Wolf (although I dropped back to 44) and it's increasingly difficult to rank up anymore. Level 50 is so close, yet so far away :(

-Spenser

Tech Star    254

Anyone up for a game right now?

Add me: GReaperT30 (Leave a message from where you are)

DirtyLarry    2,097

So I had to reseeruct this thread from the depths of Page 03, as a very important thing happened last night...

I WAS 1st ON A TEAM FULL OF NEOWIN PLAYERS!!! :laugh: And we WON the match!! Stats page here.

post-34384-1192726270.png

The absolute best part about it all is since everyone was more or less in shock about it, DrunknMunky was gracious enough to replay the match back in the Theatre, so while everyone watched (although Phies and Green Eye (or was it Common) had left I believe), the 3 of us watched the replay as I provided colorful "play by play" live commentary of the momentous occasion. :rofl:

I really kind of figured out what my issue with Halo 03 was, and that was I was thinking to much about it. Now I do not care, and just let instinct take over, and it has meant me playing so much better. Also, it seems after playing the Orange Box since it has come out, somehow that has made me better at Halo 03. Not sure why or if it is even true.

But last night was a historic event. I must have still been riding the high of receiving my promotion here.

I thank you guys that played with me for making it possible! :rofl:

Andrew    2,861

Haha you did amazing Larry. These weren't just run-of-the-mill kills either people, no scope sniper shots and lots of tactics used!

Very impressive :yes:

ynnoj    23

You're going to hell :devil: